X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IC Board] Eternal Galaxy: H4X S1GN - Simulation

This is for while I'm gone for 2 weeks to let things roll on in Eternal Galaxy. Take the current situation in Eternal Galaxy: Shards of Starlight and take control of my characters, proceed with the story of your characters. Develop them, let them interact with things, define the galaxy to your whim. This is H4X S1GN, where the Reality of Venturia is distorted to your will. You all are the Life Hackers now.

Have Fun.

- Cicero

P.S. No application is needed for this. Though I would prefer only peeps from EG to use this, anyone that might want to try something can use this.

P.S.S. Use Shards of Starlight OOC as the OOC of this.

Simulation preparation...
    All systems online.
    Ready...
    Start.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-02-2013, 01:50 AM.

The Corporation monopolises all free trade in the system and flings everything into the galaxy's black hole. Nothing survives and the communities are left isolated and shattered, technology useless- communication cut. The Venturian Galaxy dies a slow and painful death.

Comment

Somewhere

Another simulation formed, this time, it was Deimos sitting at a campfire on a grassy plain at night. 2 other people joined him.

"So, anodyne." one of the men started. "What's someone like you doin' this far away from your home planet?"

Deimos tipped his hat. "It ain't my home planet anymore. Not for a very long time. See, I was on the top back there. Well, It would be best if I started from the very beginning for you to get a better understanding."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
      X