Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Just a question. Those that have magic, do they always come from magic families or are there times when a non-magical family gives birth to a magical person?
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

I've been wondering that too.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Katrix
        I think it's like Harry Potter. There are people who can learn magic and those who can't. Some of those with magic are born from magic families and there are those who aren't. Although I'm pretty sure that the OP should give some insight into the lore of the world.
        I'm going by the idea that Trista was not born to a magic family and discovered her magic on that night.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Everyone

That's a good question.

No not EVERYONE who can use magic comes from a magical family. Some are just born that way, while people who are born to a magical family definitely exist might have members of their family who just can't use magic.

Also usually people who are born to a magical family will usually discover their magic a little earlier than normal, as such most people of a magical family will have more time to practice. Magic families are generally the more rare ones in this world. As there are only about several dozen known to exist.

Comment

Name: Akasaka Kage

Race:Human

Bio: Akasaka Kage was an orphan that stayed in a small town. He has no memories of his parents nor were there any records of them. At the age of 15 he was adopted and his last name was changed to Akasaka. He has always been an inquisitive person, curious about everything, but he didn't know what particular subject to concentrate on, he would find one then be drawn away by another and the cycle would repeat. At the age of 17, he decided to research magic after he discovered his shadow magic. He simply one day accidentally caused spikes to emerge from his shadow.
            He had always been an anti-social person, only frequenting the library, otherwise he stayed in his room either reading or using the family's computer for research. Now he even became nocturnal, sleeping during the day and experimenting with his magic at night, when there was more shadows to work with, trying to understand how to use the magic. His adoptive parents had noticed the change in his sleep pattern and after he had told them the reason, they offered to help him apply to trinity soul where he could learn to use his magic. Kage readily agreed, still not having figured out much about his magic. He could make spikes appear relatively easily now, he was just wondering if he could make other shapes appear, the only other thing he had found was how to create a solid wall out of his shadow.
            While waiting for the school term to start, he researched on his shadow magic, he was unable to find much, but learned that some users were able to enter their shadow and exit somewhere else, but that was too difficult for him. Meanwhile he was trying to figure out how to manipulate his shadow as well as other shadows.

What Element/and or type of magic: shadow magic: He practices it a lot, testing it out in new ways to understand how it works and find new uses

Luggage: Nothing, He didn't really like technology and hadn't managed to acquire any books about magic, he hoped to find some of those at the university.

Appearance: Something like this, hair reaches down til waist level, about 1.7m tall.

Why did you come to the University?: To learn how to use his magic and about magic in general

Personality: Anti-social, curious and determined, will not give up on a task once he set his mind to it.

Other: N/A
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
              Name: Akasaka Kage

Race:Human

Bio: Akasaka Kage was an orphan that stayed in a small town. He has no memories of his parents nor were there any records of them. At the age of 15 he was adopted and his last name was changed to Akasaka. He has always been an inquisitive person, curious about everything, but he didn't know what particular subject to concentrate on, he would find one then be drawn away by another and the cycle would repeat. At the age of 17, he decided to research magic after he discovered his shadow magic. He simply one day accidentally caused spikes to emerge from his shadow.
              He had always been an anti-social person, only frequenting the library, otherwise he stayed in his room either reading or using the family's computer for research. Now he even became nocturnal, sleeping during the day and experimenting with his magic at night, when there was more shadows to work with, trying to understand how to use the magic. His adoptive parents had noticed the change in his sleep pattern and after he had told them the reason, they offered to help him apply to trinity soul where he could learn to use his magic. Kage readily agreed, still not having figured out much about his magic. He could make spikes appear relatively easily now, he was just wondering if he could make other shapes appear, the only other thing he had found was how to create a solid wall out of his shadow.
              While waiting for the school term to start, he researched on his shadow magic, he was unable to find much, but learned that some users were able to enter their shadow and exit somewhere else, but that was too difficult for him. Meanwhile he was trying to figure out how to manipulate his shadow as well as other shadows.

What Element/and or type of magic: shadow magic: He practices it a lot, testing it out in new ways to understand how it works and find new uses

Luggage: Nothing, He didn't really like technology and hadn't managed to acquire any books about magic, he hoped to find some of those at the university.

Appearance: Something like this, hair reaches down til waist level, about 1.7m tall.

Why did you come to the University?: To learn how to use his magic and about magic in general

Personality: Anti-social, curious and determined, will not give up on a task once he set his mind to it.

Other: N/A

Accepted.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC

Here's an updated list of all the RPers and characters.

Katrix - Spira

SUSTIC - Andrew Smith and Kaname

Cucoo5 - Kiara Aquala

TRXD - Trista Soul

Zekai - Zero Zekai

S121 - Jason Stone

WriggleRid3r - Aeneas Pactos, Huang Sha Yun, and Lynne Rousseau

NeoFox - Jessica Dragonheat

wonderweiss - Ystmurra "Allen"

bookdragon2000 - Akasaka Kage
                Last edited by S121; 01-13-2014, 10:28 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
                  While reading through your app and posts, I noticed something. Is Spira based of Kyouko?
                  Believes that people should help themselves and no-one else. Only thinks about herself and what good something will do for her. Has red hair. Also likes to eat a lot of apples.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

You got it. Her backstory is based heavily from there too. In fact I just finished writing a more detailed version. Oh, and don't forget what I wrote on top of mu app too.
                    Last edited by Katrix; 01-13-2014, 10:28 AM.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Book I have added you to the character list in the Opening of my RP. You can officially start RPing now.

Also I won't be making a post saying the bus finally comes to a stop until Wonder comes on. I don't really want anyone to miss the Welcome Ceremony.

Comment

@SUS

That is understandable. We don't want to get too far with someone missing something important.

Anyways, I need to sleep now. It's 9:37 am here and been up all night.
                        Last edited by Zekai; 01-13-2014, 10:38 AM.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@SUS

You can just ignore Kage's presence XD, pretend like no one noticed him still sleeping there or something, or he doesn't wake up. Because I won't be on for at least another 18 hours.
                          How many times can you die a day~?
                          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@SUSTIC

We might also need to wait for NeoFox.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just realised how stupidly named my character is. Trista Soul. How did I even do that without even realising it?!

Wait a second... KOISHI!!!

Comment

Okay everyone working on a post for the IC. Remember that the Headmaster still has a welcome speech for the new students.

Comment

Working...
                                X