Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ kATRIX

I don't think there was anything in the expositionary post that was discussed between his initial acception and the hold order. Just a bunch of internal thought and arriving late the day before, then wandering aimlessly through the male dorm not knowing what to do with himself.
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

@Alayo

Oh, wait, he arrived the day before? Well, it's still the fact that it's about 8:00 PM at the moment there.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Correction it's about 9:00 PM currently in the RP.

Comment

@Serena
          Did SUSTIC grant you permission to use Daichi? Because if he didn't, that is against the rules. On a bit of a grand scale.

Edit: Turns out that SUSTIC was being derp. Ok, back to work.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 04-27-2014, 11:38 AM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Check out my post in the General.

I had used Serena's computer to post and I forgot to sign out of her account. Biggest idiotic moment I ever had.

Comment

@SUSTIC
              I saw it and I did make an edit to my prior post.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Yeah I really goofed up.

That's what I get for staying at Jasmine's, and trying to post 10 minutes right after I woke up.

Comment

Alright, people that currently need dorms or I don't have their dorm number.
                  • Rachel
                  • Benjirou
                  • Aaron
                  • Dave
                  • Tristan
                  • Alexis
                  • Grezcht
                  • Cygnus
                  • Adril
                  • Groitas
                  • Serena

I am also at least temporarily pushing Skari away as one of my characters. Maybe she'll remain a NPC type of character. I might take her back out when the RP have progressed a bit, but until then, bye.

@cucoo

Does Morpheus have a dorm?
                  Last edited by Katrix; 04-28-2014, 09:37 AM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Katrix remember way before Mega said he left the forums he officially left this RP. As such I wouldn't count Benjirou in the list.

Also most of those characters haven't gotten dorm numbers because we just can't figure out good dorm numbers for them.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'll remove him from the lists then.

Also, I guess now would be a good time to find some good dorms then.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@katrix

Morpheus will not have a dorm.
                        Technically he's more NPC status.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Katrix and SUSTIC
                          Doesn't Dave have a dorm? Because I think SUSTIC may have assigned him one. Not sure though.

But regardless, I still need to ask around to see if I could pair Grotias up with someone.
                          I think I recall that there was going to be a room with Dave, Grotias, and Grezcht (need to confirm the status on Grez, Wonder). But if not, I might ask if S121 wants Tristan to share with Grotias or someone else.

Comment

I haven't assigned Dave a dorm yet TR. Yeah I can't figure out who should be roommates with him.

Comment

I picked a random number and chose 302B for Aaron's dorm.

I'm also willing to let him pair up with someone, it could be interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

@Lunasa

Okay quick question Lunasa... How does Aaron have the ability to sense Trista's Lunar magic? I know I said before that it is possible for others to sense magic in some way or another, but usually only if they have had training to do so before. I saw no mention in his app or in previous posts that he has the ability to sense magic...

It's just a quick question...

Comment

Working...
                                X