Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male Dorms | Trinity Soul University

"Lynne, huh?" Rii stated. He could've sworn that he saw or heard that name somewhere, but he couldn't be too sure, as he never recalled saving a person by that name. "Well, Lynne, I haven't eaten for 2 days now, so-" Rii's stomach awkwardly growled while he was in the middle of talking, "-I'm gonna head to the shopping district to get some food from the grocery store." Oh, right. Rii was going to ask why she was here. "While I'm at it, what's the occasion being here, Lynne?"
    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Infirmary

"I see... And I suppose you... Want revenge?" Mira said concerningly.

She thought about all hell that everyone has put her through. She was always looked down upon by humans. Who could blame them? Ghouls were the restless criminals of the spirit world. Hell, a ghoul is formed by the vengeful spirits of the deceased, unlike the slightly more likeable ghosts, who form by spirits who haven't fulfilled their life goals or something of the matter.

"... I'm sorry, but I cannot relate to losing everyone you know... But I know the feeling of almost losing everything..."

"But Mira-"

"It's alright, Allen," Mira assured. "I think we can trust this man. And maybe we can help him on his quest for vengeance. So... Would you like to know... Who we really are?"

Comment

TSU - Infirmary

"Revenge is a nice way to put it." Zero said before sitting back up with eyes closed. "I'm going to obliterate that woman until there isnt even a spec of her remaining." Zero said as he looks at them with his eyes shifted with pure hatred and a dark, deep voice. Zero then closed his eyes and shook his head and reopened his eyes and they were normal again. "If you want to tell me then go ahead. The choice is yours." He said in his normal voice to Mira's question on revealing who they are.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Infirmary

Mira took a deep breath. She was prepared to begin, then...

"We're ghouls," Allen said. He may not be as cheery as he was, but he didn't look as depressed. He had a straight face. "My real name is Ystmurra. I'm a fire ghoul."

"And I'm Zeilyph. I'm an ice ghoul."

"I've walked the earth as a ghoul for about 22 years."

"I, 47."

"The story you heard of the dragons is mostly true. Just take out the whole dragons part and replace it with ghouls."

"Yes... And, well... I'm not sure if you've heard, but have you heard of the 'Snow Town' incident?"

((If your character 'has' then just write in "you mean the religious town that was suddenly buried in snow and killed almost everyone?"))

Comment

TSU - Infirmary

Ghouls!, Zero couldn't believe at first. He has heard of ghouls growing up but didn't think they actually exsisted, spirits made from vengence. "So you're dragon ghouls then?" He asked to comfirm. Then Mira (I'm guessing that's who asked) asked if he heard of a 'Snow Town Incident'. Zero thought for a moment. "Don't think I have. I was raised learning only certain things." He said answering the question.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Infirmary

"Dragon ghouls?" Allen said with a smile. "No no, we're straight up ghouls. Things like the spirits of dragons and other animals are a different category. I use fire."

"As a matter of fact, I learned from Gre-*ahem*... Jack... That our powers came from how we died. Apparently I froze to death. You burned."

"Oooh, that explains alot. But what about Thoma-"

"Yea, he's a gray area there. Anyways, there was once a town. Iranagi town. It was a religious town. They were atrict on their religions. They were... Nice people. Very nice. But then one day... It was all suddenly covered in snow. Seven feet of snow. It killed hundreds. Thing is... *sigh*... When your friends... Family... Everything you have left -- anything you have left, gets threatened... You would do anything... And I did what I had to to protect Ystmurra. I walked the Earth for many, many years, alone... And outcast. It was only when I met Ystmurra that I felt I had someone, even one person care about me. He was like a son." Mira said as she tussled Allen's hair, responding with a smile. "One day... They found out we were ghouls, and to them, we are nothing but demons sent from hell. We were put to the stake. It was enchanted with holy rites and water. I thought we were going to die. But then, I saw something that changed my entire mentality...And that... Was Ystmurra's face. A look of fear. I was afraid... Then enraged. I released myself from the stakes and began mercilessly killing everyone. Even those we made friends with. They did nothing for us. They never stood up for us. They... Their morals were warped. I took it upon myself... To bury the town in a raging blizzard and erase all evidence of any civilized ideals. I hated them so much I didn't want anyone to have the slightest idea that they were right in what they did."

Mira took a deep breath.

"... Listen, it may not be ethical as a guidance counselor to even let you think the way you do of this witch... But know this: I will help you get your vengeance. I will do anything in my power to help you attain peace with your anger. Just... Don't end up having to live like us. The way we did. Heck, you may even be able to help me in the future."

Comment

Outside Male Dorms - Trinity Soul University | 8:00 AM

After Andrew finally picked up his pen he smiled as he put it in his pants pocket. Though as he did he turned his head and spotted Lynne standing there just outside the door. At the sight of her he quickly jumped back in surprise.

"Holy crap it's that girl from yesterday! What is she doing here? Is that her boyfriend? Something doesn't seem right. I can't tell from her facial expressions... but... her body language seems to indicate that she might be a little uncomfortable with her current situation. Oh what to do in this situation? Wait a second what would my grandfather do in this situation...?" Andrew thought deeply as his face reddened a bit.

"I don't think placing my hand on her ass, and call her Deary would be a terrific idea... In fact if I did that I would get the ever loving crap beaten out of me. Boy as much as my Grandfather is a nice person, he sure is a pervert now that I think about it... Now what should I do right now...?" Andrew continued to think as he was no longer blushing anymore.

Dorm 206A - Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

Lily turned to Jonathan's general direction as she held out her hand for him to grab hold of so he can guide her to her room. "Yes that is alright... Though I do hope that you are not the kind of man to enjoy looking at women's undergarments... If you were then I'm afraid I would have to find some way to punish you." Lily replied with a slight giggle to her tone, obviously trying to tease the butler a bit.

Infirmary - Trinity Soul University

Hannah who had finally gotten dressed had returned to the infirmary, but did not enter. In fact she heard the new staff member Mira, some other guy, and that new kid Zero talking to each other. Zero said something about vengeance, and about Mira and this other guy saying something about them and ghouls. Hannah simply sighed at this as she opened the door to the Infirmary.

Now dressed in appropriate attire, the nurse looked at Zero, Mira, and Allen. "Wow you three sure know how to talk a lot. You know that right? It also sounded like it was something that shouldn't be spoken about in a public place like this. Really should keep quiet on this sort of stuff. I mean seriously the Infirmary is open to everyone during the day. A student, or one of the other staff members could have easily walked in on your conversation ya know?"

Comment

Male Dorm - Trinity Soul University

"..." Lynne fidgeted, her face unmoving but her hands grasped together in front of her in that cute, shy way. She looked about uneasily, not able to really make an eye contact with Rii until she came across the fact that Andrew was looking at her too.

"!!!!!"

And, with ever so slight emotional change, Lynne's eyes widened a little bit. Her face grew slightly red, and she started sweating, her body temperature abnormally high for a healthy girl. For the first time in a long time, Lynne felt helpless.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Male Dorm | Trinity Soul University

Rii read her body language just like a book. Oh, I see, he thought. After a very long time, he actually started to blush a bit. He had never felt this feeling in several years. "Uhh..." mumbled Rii, while looking away. He had no idea what to do in this kind of situation. He continued to mumble, but in the cornor of his eye, he saw another boy blushing while looking at Lynne and himself.
                    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

First Floor - Female Dorms - Trinity Soul University

As Trista listened into what Kris had to say, she had to agree on several things. From certain points of view, one could say that this was a fantasy world. In fact, before Trista even got her powers, she didn't think that magic even existed. She had heard tales of magicians fighting and various legends but when she thought deeply about it, Trista could actually see that she herself was living a fantasy. Magic was rare and, from what she could understand, only a few people are aware of its existence. To have abilities like Trista's, Kris', or anyone's would open up a new world before one's own eyes. No. Just seeing magic in action and it being used in day to day life would be enough. Who was to say what was real and what wasn't? What if there were actually real deities? Spirits of the elements that protected this land. Champions of nature upholding the world that Trista walked upon. What if there truly was a person who embodied the moon? That very question brought Trista back to the conversation that she had upon meeting Kris. The moon is sometimes referred to by a name or interpreted as a person. Artemis, Diana, so many to list. If a lunar god or goddess truly existed, Trista would have loved to meet them.

"You're... right..." Trista replied. "This world is... kind of like... like a fantasy. I mean... we... we have our powers. Isn't that enough to... t-to challenge a man's perception on the world? If this fantasy goes as... a-as far as we can imagine... m-maybe there are gods. And maybe... maybe there truly is a person like Diana. I-If so... I wish to be like her."
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

First Floor -> outside Female Dorms - Trinity Soul University

"The goddess of the hunt and moon, a powerful and graceful being" Kris spoke as they walked through the lobby towards the main door "I guess they live around us, sure they may be immortal and are praised by many, but being around like us may be good too."

The wolf thought of a worker using a hammer being the god of thunder or a trikster in a carnival being Loki, or a bow and arrow enthusiast being Diana "Being the center of attention sometimes isn't good"
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Infirmary

This time, it was Nurse Hannah who had scared Mira. Mira was so caught off guard that she instinctively got up, spun around and threw a punch.

It hit Allen in the face.

"... Ow... Ow ow... That... Hurt..."

Allen passed out on the spot.

"Gah! Allen! Are you alright, I'm so sorry!" Mira said as she tried shaking Allen awake. Allen soon woke up.

"Ow... That really hurt, Zei-"

"I know, I just got scared is all. By the way, who was it?"

She looked up to see nurse Hannah.

"Oh. Hello, nurse Hannah," Mira said with an awkward smile. "Lovely day, huh...?"

Comment

TSU - Infirmary

Nurse Hanna comes walking in after the conversation. "If someone heard us then that's our faults." Zero said. "I hate to rush you but I have job training to get to and I don't want to be late." He said to Nurse Hanna without trying to sound rude.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Outside Male Dorms - Trinity Soul University

Andrew continued to stand there, his eyes pacing back and forth. As he noticed that Lynne and this boy with her turned towards him he seem to slowly lose his calm. He started to break out into a cold sweat. The feeling of two people staring directly at him felt like he was in the middle of a crowd of people, and every single person was staring at him. The fact that it was the same girl from yesterday... the girl that he bumped into made it all worse for him.

After a few minutes of standing there frozen in fear Andrew let out a scream of panic.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!" Andrew yelled at the top of his lungs as he took off running towards the Shopping District. "Goddammit! I had to let my fear take control of me again!" He thought as he kept running as fast as he could.

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary

Hannah just rolled her eyes at the two of them. "Well first Ms. Mira, it is a nice day, but isn't it rather a nice morning? Oh well. Either way Zero. It is still something you should have been talking about in private. Especially if it was about revenge. Anyways just come on with me into the examination room. Mira take the kid you knocked out just now into one of the other rooms. If there is anything else just let me know after I am done with Zero." Hannah said as she walked into one of the empty examination rooms.

Comment

Campus - Trinity Soul University

As Trista continued to listen, she couldn't help but agree on every point that had been made. It was perfectly possible for gods to exist. Trista just had yet to see them for herself. After all, if a being like Kris could exist and Trista had her powers; there was little argument against it. The world that Trista thought she knew was massive and had many unknowns. Some that can be easily answered by simply looking and exploring while others had to be discovered on their own. The extent of Trista's powers being a big one. While Trista was aware of the basics of her powers, she knew very little. She knew how to harness it. How to create a light around her. Heal people despite its costs. And she even had sensory abilities to boot. But that was all Trista knew. And she felt that deep inside her heart, there was more to her powers than what she could presently do. And this university was the key to it despite its scariness and the people that may roam its halls.

"Kris?" Trista asked. "If you were a... a-a goddess, what would you... what would you... represent? What would you do with your... y-your abilities?"
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X