Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campus Entrance

"Ah, I have a flier of a cafe here." Cygnus pulled an orange piece of paper with various pictures and cute fonts. "Luck Cafe... looks like they're still open. Perhaps we can get something warm there."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Campus Entrance -> Campus - Trinity Soul University

Luck Cafe? Trista had never heard of such a place. And from what Trista could see, it seemed like an ideal place to go. A nice cafe for her and Cygnus to stay at while the night was still young. Not Trista would disagree anyway. She had no idea on where to go or what to do. Asides from just going back to the lake, Trista had no places that she really wanted to be right now. But that wasn't an option considering the increasing cold.
      "That seems like a great place to go." Trista commented. "Let's... Let's go there." And just as Trista said that, she moved closer to Cygnus and moved her right arm over to Cygnus'. Hesitating and almost restraining herself, Trista grabbed Cygnus' hand and began to walk beside him. Trista hoped that he wouldn't mind. But, given what he had said earlier, Trista was unsure if Cygnus, this Cygnus, was as willing as the one she knew. Despite what Cygnus promised and what he said, Trista was still doubtful over Cygnus' behaviour. And that was something Trista knew shouldn't be right at all. Why should Trista doubt Cygnus? Why should she think these things about him? Did Trista not trust Cygnus? Or was it that he didn't trust her?

Along the way to Luck Cafe, Trista couldn't help but look up at the sky above her as the nocturnal duo passed through the campus grounds. Of course, Trista could have found something to talk about straight off the bat but... the whole incident with Cygnus was stirring Trista up massively. From curses to altered personalities, revelations and almost lost hope. Trista didn't know what to think about Cygnus' past and what it had done to him. In her eyes, it seemed like her own problems were only accented by Cygnus' own. Her own desires and fears made true... by a horrible fate that had befallen him. And if Cygnus' word was the absolute truth, then Trista's fears would only grow even larger. But, right now, Trista felt she didn't have to completely worry. The stars still shone in the sky, the moon was still present, and Cygnus was still beside her. Even if he may not be completely the same.
      "Cygnus? When you were gone... When you were... travelling... Did you still continue to look at the sky? At... the stars? Even if I wasn't there...?" Trista asked Cygnus. While the question might have seemed out of the blue, Trista felt like she needed to ask it. Even if there was no rhyme or reason, little thought put in, Trista still wanted to ask the question nonetheless.

Medical Ward - Infirmary - Trinity Soul University

Julie felt like she was in complete control of the situation. Giving Sinuda this information only served to make Julie feel like she had authority over these patients. That they knew not to push Julie. Not to think of her as some woman who gives out favours. She needed to show people that she was in control around here. Even if Hanna was the boss around here, Julie felt like she was the driving force. While Hanna just lazed around in her little office and occasionally getting her body blown to pieces, Julie was the one who slaved around here. Sorting files, storing blood and any donating organs, tending to patients when Jonas was too lazy... It felt like Julie was probably the only one who was actually doing any work. Not that she truly complained. Julie knew that she was a means to an end in this infirmary. Tend to patients, help them recover from what injuries they had, and get them back out into the open. And for what it was worth, Julie felt in control. Alive. In power. And...

"Thank you..." Sinuda said to Julie in a dull and emotionless voice as she rose up and walked straight out of the building.

...not able to even keep patients from walking out of the building. Julie's posture changed from one of authority and reason to that of someone who bailed out of running a marathon on the last mile. Dropping her head down and relaxing her arms a bit too much. Julie's face gave an expression of annoyance and ache as Sinuda simply walked away. It was as if she didn't even give any thought towards Julie at all. But Julie wasn't going to give up so easily. Straightening her head and tensing up her arms once more, Julie rushed towards the ward doors to see if Sinuda had yet to leave.
      "Hey, come back here! You haven't even been checked out! You haven't even...!" Julie called out before realising how futile her yelling was. What was the point? If Sinuda wasn't going to listen to Julie then, why bother now? "Bloody hell... Literally..." Julie muttered under her own breath in annoyance. That was it. Sinuda got the best of her and took the opportunity to leave while Julie was instructing her on how things are done in the infirmary. And all the while, Julie never got the opportunity to see what had happened with Sinuda's blood. Julie presumed that it would have animated and gone back into her veins but Julie never got a chance to look. The one opportunity to see a blood mage use their blood while conscious and she missed it. Typical procedure usually dictated that blood mages should be given privacy to use their blood to recover from blood loss and anemia. This meant that medical staff were not permitted to view the mage in question until they were finished. It was less of a privacy thing and more of a safety precaution in case the mage decided to drain any staff of their own blood. But Julie just wanted to get the job done and she didn't mind the safety issues if it meant seeing the magic happen.

But regardless, Julie no longer had any other jobs to do for the night. The main reason she stayed was because Sinuda was her responsibility and that she along with Jonas were assigned to take care of Sinuda. But Jonas was too busy so Julie took it up instead. If anything were to happen in the wards, it was now Jonas and Hanna's job. And if Julie did her mathematics correctly, 1 semi-lazy head nurse + 1 very lazy nurse = the productivity of 1 hard-working nurse on a night shift. But before Julie was to turn in for the night, she decided that it was time to check the old records room. Although it wasn't really any of Julie's business, something about Trista made Julie think various things about her. And the best way to gain some answers without spying on the girl would be to check her records. Of which Julie had very easy access to. Proceeding out of the ward, Julie slowly but surely began her walk to the records room. To see what she could find on this little blonde haired girl.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Maya's Enchanted Shop of Sorcery - TSU

"Hmm... yes... quite a 'vampire' if I must say so. Don't worry though you will be safe with me. I'm not the kind of gal that would just give out secret information all the time." She said as she lifted a small wooden panel at the counter for Allen to walk through.

"Okay now follow me I'll take you to the other room so you can choose that enchantment for that mask you chose."

Luck Cafe - Restaurant District - TSU | 8:42 PM

Drake paid no attention to Jason. He did occasionally glance at Jason, but he didn't seem to care at all. As such Drake then picked up his menu and began looking at it.

Meanwhile Cecilia had returned with Jason's drink, and a small notepad in her hand. "Here you go sir. Now have you found out what you'd like to order?" She said in a slightly more... annoyed tone. Like she just got in a slight argument with someone before coming back to Jason's booth. She still had that perky, and cute look on her face though. She was now ready for Jason's order.

Lake - Trinity Soul University

The young woman unfortunately did not react to Tristan shaking her oh so slightly. In fact she seemed to be completely unconscious. Her body was also getting quite cold due to the water... It was obvious that she was not in very good condition. Did she nearly drown? Did someone attack her? Either way she will die of hypothermia due to the ice cold water she was soaked with, and the chill winds if she did not get medical help soon.

Comment

Campus

"Of course. I looked up to the sky, thinking of you." Cygnus said as he looked up the sky. Other than the falling snow, there were plethora of stars he could recognize. Betelgeuse, Mira, Capella... all with different stories to tell and different charms. Of course, that moon in the sky was the brightest in the sky, and Trista the brightest in land. "Oh, Sirius is quite bright tonight... and I think we're here."

Luck Cafe was just like any other cafe: vibrant, modern, without too many lavish decorations. The terrace outside had 3 tables with 2 chairs each, and the tables were protected by a parasol. The entrance had a bright neon sign that said "OPEN".
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Campus -> Luck Cafe - Restaurant District - Trinity Soul University

Trista looked directly at Cygnus and smiled. Knowing that Cygnus didn't forget about her during his travels made Trista happy. Even if those travels were some sort of journey to not only find out the truth of the Stallion family's murder but also as a self-exile due to his curse. The feeling that Trista got when she knew that someone appreciated the night was amongst the greatest things to Trista. Knowing she was not alone and that the night was truly something to be admired.

Before long, Trista and Cygnus arrived at their destination. The Luck Cafe. It was a modest and standard looking cafe. Modern and refined but not flashy. From its appearance it seemed like a decent place to go for a drink or just to hang out. Something that Trista might have to consider about doing with her roommates or anyone else she felt like being with. Which... in Trista's opinion, wasn't many people. Sure, Trista had already met several interesting people. Andrew, Jason, Aeneas, and several others. But how many of them would Trista actually be comfortable around? After all, she barely knew these people. And she was still afraid of most of them. The only people who Trista felt she could trust to a certain level were her roommates, Kris, Sarah, and Cygnus above all others. But it was something that Trista had yet to see change. After all, only around 12 hours had passed since Trista arrived at this university. She had barely started. Trista couldn't tell what was to come next. For example, she didn't know of what would become of her and Cygnus. If the curse would take its unholy grasp on Trista and tear the two apart or not. But right now, Trista had to think on the present rather than the possible future. And right now, Trista was about to step into a cafe... A cafe which Trista had no idea as to who was inside or what it would be like.

"It... It appears to be open." Trista commented. "Erm... L-Let's... Let's go in..." Trista prepared herself for what awaited inside the cafe. In doing so, Trista slipped behind Cygnus and began to hold onto his back. Moving at the same pace as the man in front of her, Trista stepped into the cafe. Out of the cold winter's night air and into the warmth that was the Luck Cafe.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

room 204A female dormitories

Relaxing on her bed, Kris took her journal from the bookcase and started writing on it ("So there are more Lunar magicians in this world, what could have been the odds for actually meeting one in possibly the place I´ll visit when my instincts get stronger?") she asked herself while writing and making small drawings about what she saw

One of the drawings showed a crescent moon with a person standing on the lower end of it ("Im so excited by this, only you had similar glow to the moon and now there is this girl who can also do the same just by using her own emotions. I just hope she is having a good time with that guy, he seemed troubled by something and by the look he gave me it was too personal for a stranger to be heard") the red haired sighed

Maing an ice diamond, the wolf started spinning it on her fingertip ("Atleast I made a new friend and maybe Ican ask her about lunar magic")
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Luck Cafe - Restaurant District - TSU | 8:45 PM

After hearing Cecilia's voice, Jason looked over from the city to her and noticed that she seemed to be slightly annoyed for some reason. Jason was a little curious about why she was annoyed, but he felt that it might not have been his business to meddle into what she might consider personal. At first, it seemed that Jason was about to ask Cecilia what was the matter, but he stopped himself and thanked her for his drink.

"Thank you. I would like mozzarella sticks, steak, and a vanillia milkshake.", Jason said to Cecilia.

Tristan felt how cold the girl was simply by the contact between his hand and her shoulder. He was not a doctor, but he knew what was happening to her. The woman's body felt cold to the touch, and if Tristan didn't get the girl to the infirmary soon, she might die. Tristan lightly shook his head and frowned as he considered her condition, and after a moment, he picked the girl up off the ground and held her in his arms. Right before Tristan was about to walk towards the infirmary, he quickly realized that he was carrying a nude woman in armor. Surely someone would ask him questions if they encountered him. With that in mind, Tristan quickly formulated an idea and put it into action. Without hesitation, Tristan focused his darkness magic on the girl's body, and all of a sudden, she was covered with clothing so black that it looked like she was wearing voids. Once that was done, Tristan simply nodded as he walked towards the infirmary.
                Last edited by S121; 04-21-2014, 03:30 AM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Luck Cafe - Second Floor - Restaurant District - TSU | 8:48 PM

Cecilia listened to Jason's order and began writing everything down. "Okay. How would you like your steak sir? Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, or Well Done?" Cecilia replied as she looked at Jason, no longer sounding as annoyed as before but there was still a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Luck Cafe - Restaurant District - TSU

Shortly after entering the Luck Cafe a young woman with long purple hair held up in a ponytail, glasses, a waitress uniform, and dark circles under her eyes walked up to Trista and Cygnus. The cafe was quite warm inside, and had a quaint Irish feel to it.

"Hey how are you doing today... planning on eating inside or outside. If you are planning on eating inside tonight might I suggest the east side of the second floor? That has quite a nice view of the moon at this hour from what I heard..." The woman replied in a tone that did not sound enthusiastic one bit. In fact her tone seemed to be a bit uncaring like she didn't want to be here. Yet it also did sound like she was at least trying to be courteous.

"Also you can call me Amy if you'd like to."

As Tristan walked to the main building to take the young and hypothermic Alexis the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching. If Tristan looked up he would see the Wind Magic Teacher Master Hama dressed in his general direction.
                  ((Master Hama))
                  Spoiler:
                  ((He stands at 6ft 3, and has a green version of this guys outfit
                  Spoiler:
                  ))

Comment

Luck Cafe - Restaurant District

"We'll be eating inside, thank you Amy." Cygnus replied, not really amused by the waitress' deadpan voice tone but not forgetting to keep his courtesy. "Trista, let's head upstairs."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Luck Cafe - Second Floor - Restaurant District - TSU | 8:48 PM

"Medium.", Jason said to Cecilia.

Jason could tell that Cecilia's annoyance was beginning to subside, but that it was still present. Jason's curiosity was beginning to get the etter of him, and now that Jason thought about it, if there was something that was annoying Cecilia this long, perhaps it would be okay to ask, just as long as he did so politely. It took Jason a second to ask, but after a moment, Jason spoke.

"I know it's probably not my business, but you seem troubled. Is everything alright?", Jason asked Cecilia.

Outside Main Building - Trinity Soul University

As Tristan walked towards the main building, he noticed that a man in green robes with white hair and a beard floated down towards him. At that very moment, Tristan quickly braced himself for two things. One was the inevitable questions this man would probably have about the girl in Tristan's arms. After all, it was always a little unusual to see an unconscious woman being carried around. As for the second reason for bracing himself, it was a much more personal and unusual reason. Unlike everyone else on campus, Tristan had an unusual set of things that angered him. One of these was when people looked at him while he was running errands. It was an inherited trigger, but unlike his kind, Tristan would only get somewhat angry and slightly angry instead of cutting peoples' eyes out, or throwing basins of blood on people. As Tristan prepared for the worst, he continued to walk, pretending not to see the man floating towards him.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-21-2014, 04:57 AM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Luck Cafe - Restaurant District - Trinity Soul University

Trista kept to herself for the duration that Amy and Cygnus were speaking. She didn't want to be noticed by the people around her and she didn't want any attention brought to herself. Although it seemed odd from other people's perspective that a girl was clinging onto a mysterious looking man like Cygnus, Trista just wanted to stay somewhat hidden and unnoticed. But amongst the discussion between this Amy woman and Cygnus, Trista couldn't help but pick up on the fact that the moon was viewable from the second floor of the cafe. Although it didn't matter if Trista was going to be doing anything related to her magic, it was still nice to be able to see the night sky while still keeping warm inside the cafe.

As soon as Cygnus was finished, he suggested that the duo should go upstairs. To which Trista nodded slightly and followed Cygnus upstairs. Upon arriving upstairs, Trista smiled as she saw the windows on the west and east sides of the room. The windows sprawled for a good majority of the room's length and served to give customers sitting beside them a nice view of the outside. Something which not only allowed people to get a nice view of the surrounding scenery but also a clear view of the sky above, just as Amy had said.

But as soon as Trista smiled at the thought, something dark crept into her mind. An unpleasant feeling of foreboding and impending danger. Something which caused Trista to not only remove her smile but also start to cling tightly onto Cygnus. Trista knew this feeling. And she did not like it one bit. It could only be one thing. Trista was sensing someone. But... it couldn't have been just anyone. Trista remembered this feeling. The one man who gave off the same aura earlier in the morning. And as Trista looked around, she got her answer. He was here. Drake. On one of the tables on the west side of the room was Drake. Sitting alone in a booth of his own.
                        "C-C-Cygnus... My, erm... It..." Trista tried her hardest to explain that her Sense was active once again and it was directed towards none other than Drake. But this feeling... This sense... It rendered Trista almost completely incapable of speech. All of it reduced to nothing more than little murmurs and whimpers of fear as she prayed to whatever divine being that Drake wouldn't take notice of it.

Comment

(don't know how much time I have)

Outside Main Building - Trinity Soul University <Sinuda>

Sinuda didn't really know what to do now. She had a little urge to stay out of her room for a bit longer, but she didn't really have anything to do outside. Even tough she wanted to stay outside, she began walking towards the female dorms. When she reached the main building tough, she saw a man carrying another person. As it was something that she didn't see every day, she decided to investigate a little bit more.

When Sinuda got closer, she saw that the person that was being carried was unconscious. She raised her hand and pointed at the figure while saying "Who is that?"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Male Dormitory Roof - Trinity Soul University

After a while of staring at the moon and soaking in the lunar energy, Aaron suddenly felt a pang of hunger course through his stomach. He hadn't eaten all day and it was about time that he got hungry. He glided down to a secluded area near the entrance of the restaurant district and casually slipped his jacket over his folded wings. At random he picked a place to eat which just happened to be the Luck Cafe.

Comment

"What is it, Trista?" Cygnus asked as Trista began to whimper. Is that girl from lunchtime today here as well? Cygnus checked Trista's forehead; there were no fever, but what's going on? "Trista, are you alright?"

Cygnus couldn't shake the feeling that the girl from earlier... Spira, was it, was nearby. He looked around from the entrance to spot her. However, he couldn't find the red-haired lass whatsoever in this partially crowded second floor... Who could be causing this?

"Trista, if you want to leave and go somewhere else, can you nod or say something for me?"
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-21-2014, 04:35 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"I... I'm... fine..." Trista quietly replied. "We... We can stay... I hope..." Trista hoped that she wouldn't cause a scene. But Trista knew that her Sense was telling her these things for a reason. But what? Whatever it was, whatever her Sense was trying to do, Trista didn't like it. But Trista was willing to put aside for now. Right now, she wanted to catch up with Cygnus in the warmth of the indoors. Even if it meant risking making contact with Drake and having her Sense overwhelm her.

"Erm... Should we...? Should we t-take a... seat?" Trista asked in a rather afraid tone as she continued to hold onto Cygnus from behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X