X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex's Cellar - Western Block | Market District

'I'm a smithee, not a handyman, whippersnapper.' Giovanni thought. So many people nowadays think that smiths can fix appliances just because they can mettle with metal... good thing is, Giovanni can, indeed, tinker with basic machines like heater and such. "...well, show me where it is. I'll take a look at it."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Western Block | Market District

"Well, you heard them, time to move" the trader spoke closing his bags and starting to move "I suggest you to find a shelter, there are rumors that the snipers will hunt at night and have a feast" he warned and set off to safety.

Elizabeth knew that people could be lying, but also could be telling the truth, so she decided for going for the safe path, which was searching for some shelter.

("Some would need.for some assistance for their cellars or fort.") thought the mechanic while searching for hints of shelters
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alex's Cellar - Western Block | Market District

Alex showed Giovanni the way to a back room with a furnace in it. It was obvious that the furnace was in bad shape, but not beyond repair. It was likely an issue with the shockwaves of artillery salvos knocking parts of the furnace loose. There was wood in the stove, and it was burning, but the flames seemed to be choking on themselves. "Personally, I'ven't a clue what could wrong with the damn thing. I was a salesman, not some ol' handyman.."
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Alex's Cellar | Western Block - Market District

"Won't blame ya." Giovanni knelt to take a look at the inside of the heater, not phased by the fire burning inside thanks to the many years of working near the forge.

Giovanni quickly scanned the interior and found a possible problem: the flame sensor was knocked out of its proper location. "The flame sensor's not in the right place." Giovanni relayed the problem to Alex. "Not only that, it's pretty dirty; even if you put it back in the right place you'll still get fire that'll choke. I can clean it if I can find a steel wool or a sandpaper."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
          X