X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OOC/Application] At the End of Eternity

The year is whatever year it is. The relevance of such an expance of time is meaningless in the eyes of an Angel, so why should it matter to us? We who strive and attempt to be greater and greater have yet to realize that we've been pre-ordained as beings that cannot surpass certain limits. Which brings me back to my previous though. What is a year to an Angel? A being that preceives time from its begining to its end. Perhaps not nessicarily seeing all details between, or even knowing specific points, but to have true awareness of the workings and repurcussions of all things over the course of however long they may last. You probably wont understand any of this rambling, but I Assure you, this is mportant rambling. Now that I Have accurately portrayed the year, let me give an overveiw of the date.

News has just reached Reliquie about your little spat with the Angel of Balance. Rather, news has just reached Reliquie that Kass Ki'Sing's distant brat is still alive and not completely erased from existance. I'm telling you now, because in the following years things are about to become horrid for you and everyone around you. You might even see the panic from where you are, wherever that is. Witch Hunters are already massing in several cities as I'm sure you've expirianced. You may be able to hide in a hole, but I will always find you. I know of at least seven others that have the same knack for immidiately tracking you down. Only one of them is your friend, and five or the other six want to kill you. I assure you more will learn to find you as well. Now, for the purpose of my letter.

I'm too damn old anymore to deal with all of your adventures. Although defeating the Angel of Balance has assured me that you are, indeed, the main character I've been looking for, it's also made my life's purpose come to a close. I will not be alive the next time you see me. I suggest returning home at least once more, while its still only partly dangerous, to see Juhani and Sirrieena one last time. I'll have Sirrieena increase patrols and boarder defence for a week, and then you can play lone wolf all you want, by yourself.

I honestly can't tell if I'm angry or excited. I haven't babbled like this, despite this being written word, since I was your age. I Can't tell if I'm giving you an old man rant for ending the world, or tripping over my thoughts excitedly because of such an event. Its strange to watch other people run around and ask questions when you have full awareness of what has happened in the recent months. Which brings me to my earlier rant. What has happened with the Angel of Balance? Priests and Clergy say she has "Fallen". But what does that mean, exactly? I'm positive you must have put her through some degree of horror, but enough to make an Angel, any angel, fall from grace? The damage is obviously irrovokable, otherwise you'd have a divine legion after you. I promise you, though, you'll find no solice from the heavens at this time. Human's can only be told the world will truly end now. Angels know and feel its end. What then, could the deities be thinking?

All I know is that there are several followings sprouting up around Vailya. Most of them hate you. Some of them idolize you. Some of them capitolize and the pain of others in your wake. You understand enough about "Civilized nature" to know what you've done, by now. I'm curious now, as to what the Main Character does when the story ends. Do you gallant around and try to fix all the plot holes you've created while finding the Climax, or do you burn the pages and attempt to be forgotten by the world? In whatever you do, Good Luck Kid.

~Lexsuncion I'Qwee

(Lexsuncion's last Message to Yosho Ki'Sing)

THERE is your introduction! Pretty vauge, huh? But that's why its interesting. What you know is that Some guy has defeated the Angel of Balance--The one being dedicated to the protection of existance. Without her, the world will end. But, oddly enough, its been a while since the Angel was defeated, so why are things still going? Are the Deities False? Perhaps the world is only slowly crumbling? Nobody truly knows what is happening. That is where our RP Starts. That and Formats and such.

First, Application Format and Explanations of certain factions and the like.

Factions, from the Veiwpoint of Lexsuncion I'Qwee, Royal Assassin of Grey's Mark:
    There's several prominent factions bussling about at this time.

The Everdawn Cult:

Everyone has doubts. Since the first time man saw he Angel of Balance and founded religion, so the story goes, there have been people who, simply out of principle, perhaps, deny the truth. These idiots are those who beleive that Deities are no more than over-powered tyrants who preside over "Keeping the Comman Man Down". Before I rant about who social structure is dependant on such a principle, Let's take into account that prior to these past few months; NO ONE liked these guys. Hardly even themselves. They were several groups who all had their own veiw and fought over who's veiw was correct. What they shared in common was their denial of the deities and their desire to overthrow them. Needless to say, these guys were hunted down like the fiflth they are and murdered without remorse. In light of recent events, however, these guys can be seen around towns preaching their edicts and veiws and have united under the name of the largest group among them: The Everdawn Cult.

The Conclave:

What an Ominous name, right? Perhaps the most popular and well-known among the populace of any city at this point in time. You can find them everywhere and anywhere because everyone beleives in and accepted their idelas. What are those? Well The person who defeated the Angel of Balance is a known Annexist, a person born with raw chaos in their blood, and thus, is privy to certain things others aren't. This applies to anyone with a raw element or Antiment in their bloodline, although each is different in how they affect the individuals. Formerly called "Aumen" (Gold Humans), they are now called witches. The Conclave are Witch Hunters. Instead of resign to the fate of the world slowly crumbling, they feel its best to hunt down anyone with natural born magic(Aumen, Lian, Aurrah, Fairies, Demons) and erradicate them; in the hopes existance will either be maintained or perhaps repaired. They're a fairly orderly bunch. Strict, sure, but at least they're not crazy. They even kill their targets in humane and painless ways, unless they resist of course. They're not here to cause pain, only to save the world. Before I make them sound too much like righteous individuals, your friendly super assassin has an interesting bit of secret information. Their leader is an Annexist. Fishy, huh?

The Sky Knights:

Not as New as the Conclave, not as Old as the Everdawn Cult, and perhaps more annoying than both of them combind. The Legendary Sky Knights are the only people who ride on dragons. Every one of them Elite Warriors, The Best of Sorcrers, The most Noble of Men. So what do they do with it? They keep the peace. The moderate wars and conflict and hide in a tower with their dragons almost their whole lives. They are over-glorified, self-righteous diplomats that want peace and love for everyone and everything. They put men like me right out of bussiness. To be perfectly honest, I don't like them. To be unbiased, their the most level-headed and logical people I know of. Why do they hide in their tower? Imagine if dragons were everywhere, flying about and making a ruckuss? People would fear them, band together, and kill them all, similar to what the Conclave is doing with the Auman right now. But, an entire community of dragons is really scare unchecked, and thus, people live and commune with them. If they fought in wars and displayed their power, people would fear them. So they sit on the sidelines and make sure things return to productive, happy society. Unrest has a way of making people look for problems. Dragons are easy to blame. I'll note--I have never been ordered to kill a Sky Knight. I don't like them, but they are good people.

The Renegades:

Uh Oh! Looks like you were born! It just so happens that, because you were born a certain way and are different from others, people want to kill you. Congradulations; To whom this title applies to, you are the Aumen, Lian, Aurrah, Fairies and Demons of the world that have no place. It was fine being just a shadow in the backdrop of the scene until Heroboy had to mess things up and bring you into the picture. Now everyone hates you, or hates you more. Lian have entire cities, so they're generally okay in their cities, being blissfully ignorant. Auman live as the rare 13% of the population in most human settlments, and this percentage is expected to drop as Witch Hunts increase. Aurrah, the loveable talking animals that were so much better than their mindless counterparts. They don't even have natural magic from the raw elements in their blood. Most people don't even know an Aurrah's sentiance is caused by raw elements in their blood! Sorry, you get hunted too. Demons are demons. While they are as benevolant as they are evil, the evil ones are louder and more flamboyant, so everyone assumes they're all evil. Now you're even more evil. Shame on you for having nothing to do with something that happned in a world you're not from. Fairies are born from pure elements and Antiments. They live fairly reclusive and solitary lives, but every now and then, one decides to pretend to be human and falls in love. The Result is an Aumen, and thus, you are hated. All of the above handle their situation differently. Some hide, others try and proove their worth before its too late, and the truly twisted fall into the pattern of being the evil the world thinks they are. Good, evil, Orderly, Chaotic, Greedy, Humble. It doesn't matter what you are. If you have Natural magic (Or not, in the case of Aurrah.) and you're not willingly killing yourself for the Conclave, you're a Renegade.

Races and Species from the Veiwpoint of Yosho Ki'Sing, the Paladin of Dreams who ended the world:
    We call everything something different because we can't understand ourselves if we're all the same. We need trees because we aren't trees. We need Water because we aren't water. Dirt doesn't think, so its not our thoughts. And so on....

Humans:
    Humans live along the southern areas of each Country. Its sort of weird when you look at a map and see which are human settlements and which are Lian. Basically, humans are bipedal, two-armed annoying attention whores. Each of them is selfish and thinks for themselves, whether they know it or not. Occasionally, they end the world out of their own selfishness. Sorry for that, by the way. Humans fall into three "types". Cuman, Agman and Auman. Cuman (Copper Humans) are normal, featureless and plain as far as actual species go. They are just humans. Their hair is always brown or red or somewhere inbetween. Agman (Silver) are the rare offspring of a Cuman and a Lian. They are Lian in every way, except you think they're human because they look and feel exactly like humans. Aumen (Gold) are those born with raw elements in their blood. This happens when a Cuman and a Lian intermingle, or other Aumen. Each element reacts differently with living beings, but generally the same per being. Fire always makes a Momentist addicted to the ideal of "Fast" And grants them magic firy, speed like magic. Things like that. They can be born with any color of hair, which is where thier name comes from, since a lot have golden-blonde hair.

Lian:

They have a bunch of prefixes in from of the "Lian" Part for what species of Lian they are, but they're all basically Aumen in that each has raw elements in their blood. They're born from Humans and Faires I think. I really don't know the details. What makes them different is how they "Feel" and age. A human feels like a human. You know a tree is a tree because it is one. Lian look just like humans, but they're obviously Lian. It just works like that. They "Ideal" of age is part of their mind, since they're not Fairies, but the "Natural" thing is there too, so the "Age" part gets skewed. Basically, they're as old as they feel like they are. Most live and die just like humans. In Lian settlements, their ages are a bit longer since they're around more long-lived people who age in the same manner. Sometimes they die in as little as several years because they feel and age that fast. Some of them, like Grey's Mark's Queen, as are old as I am by Human standards, but have been around since before Grey's Mark was Grey's Mark. That was thousands of years ago, I think.

Aurrah:

Fairies are weird. They can "Fall in love" with just about anything as far as I know. This applies to animals. When a Fairy and an animal intermingle, the result is a Lian-Animal so to speak. An Aurrah. There are as many different Aurrah Species as they are animal Species, but Aurrah is the general word for them. Aurrah are basically animals with the minds of people. They have Raw elements in their blood, but dont have any hereditary magic. They're simply animals with human minds. Although human minds can learn magic and be industrious. An Armored wolf seems sily at first until it shoots you with a crossbow, taunts you and blinds you with magic.

Farries:

Farries are "Born" when a Spirit eats so much it metamorphisies into a Fairy, like a Catapillar. I don't know what makes a spirit, exactly. Everything but them have two or three primary elements they're aligned to except farries. They don't have hereditary magic, but they are amazingly well-inclinded to magic of their element. They don't have a form until they choose one. I think they can change, but they never do. They simply accept that they look like how they look because that's who they are. Sort of blissful and humble in that regard. They form they take is generally one they're around often. Earth fairies that live in the forest might become a plant or a deer, while Water Fairies might be a fish. Fairies also really like to be human-shaped too. They almost always pick human shapes over others for some reason. Of course, if the spirit never encounters a human during its "Life", it wont know what one looks like and therefore wont have a form.

Demons:

The deffinition of a Demon is any being not from Devidica, this world. Most of them come here through breaks in the fabric of reality, or something like that. Although that's wrong, because of the fabric was broken at all, the Angel of Balance would fix it. There are nine special gates throughout Devidica, most of them on the continent Vailya. Each one is linked with an element, and demons of that element come through that gate. Some come for conquest, some come out of curicosity. Because magic works by Comparing the "Here" with the "Somewhere Else", demons are as good at magic as Fairies because most of them have a tangible memory of the place they draw the magic from, instead of guessing around like most people do. They're the form of whatever they were. Some look human, some like like hideous beasts. If two demons have offspring, it'll be a mix of the two appearances. I think there was some demon settlement somewhere where they are all the same type of demon, so its truly like a legidimate race living there. They're born like that on Devidica, so they're technically not demons. But because they were born from demons, they're considered demons. Oh yeah--if you have demon ancestory, you might as well be a demon acording to most people. Demon offspring from races on Devidica, whether willing or unwilling, share some of the demon parent's features and some of their human parent's features. Unlike a true demon, a Demon-Human child, called Shadekin by most, doesn't "Feel" like a demon, so if their demon parts aren't too obvious, they can pass for humans just fine.

Application Format by Tahi Relle, Angel of Balance;
    In order to conduct this social anomaly appropriately and in a manner which will mitigate confusing varriables, there is a format in which you will be required to display your desired information for reveiw by an administrator presiding over this forum's policy for accepting participants.

Forum Name: You are required to display your chosen name on the Yukkuricraft Forums in this section
    Server Name(Optional): If you desire, you may display your chosen Minecraft name that is displayed on the server in this section.
    Mumble Name(Optional): If you desire, you may display your chosen name used to identify you through Mumble in this section.
    Character Name: You are required to display the chosen Name of your character in this section.
    Species: You are required to display the chosen Species of your Character in this section.
    Age: You are Required to display the chosen Age of your Character in this section.
    Appearance: You are required to provide a detailed text explaining the appearance of your desired Character. You may not display pictures, nor may you post links to pictures as a substitude; but if you desire you may display a picture or post a link to a picture in order to provide an accurate potrayal of your text, either for vainity or charity.
    Personality: You are asked to formulate an overveiw of the mentality of your desired Character. This section is not required to have excessive detail.
    Affiliations: You are asked to request affilates and social connections in this section, as well as the status of the desired character within any and all desired social institutions. If you do not desire that your desired character be affiliated or integrated into social castes and institutions, it is acceptable to leave this section blank.
    Abilities: You are required to request your desired abilities within this section. Abilities are catagorized as primary potential regarding fields of interaction with variables around your desired character. You are Required to be specific as to the nature of your desired abilities so that the evaluation of such can be appropriately handled by presiding administrators.
    Fluff: Author, "Fluff" Is not an appropriate section title, and may confuse those who want to offer more, uncatagorized details, such as a breif acount of the Desired Character's life prior to the time they are accepted to Devidica to participate in the Social Anamoly of Roleplaying. Furthermore, It is inappropriate to commune with yourself through through a ficticious medium of your own design in order to create metafictious humor. The Desired Charater's pending attrubutes may be dependant on biographic information pretaining to them, resulting in the nesecity of this section.
    Uncontrolled Variables: In the event that your desired character is realized, you will be presented with several particularities regarding your character they are not of your choice. These will be displayed to you by a presiding administrator when your appilcation is evalluated and accepted by a copy of the application within this post. You are required to know and abide by the given parameters and failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. It is possible you will have no Uncontrolled Variables, as the likelyhood of uncontrolled variables is inversly porportional to the complexity of your desired character.

Accepted Characters
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Forum Name: Troublexassassin
    Server Name: _tewi
    Mumble Name: Tewi
    Character Name: Primula (preem U la)
    Species: Lian
    Age: 900 Years of age (But IC She has forgotten how old she is)

Appearance: Primula appears to be a Young child despite her old age. Having never been pushed or willing for thet matter, to grow up. Thus causing her to remain a child forever or at least so far. She is 120 Centimeters tall which is aabout 3 foot 9 inches for thoese of you not willing to do the math. (shame on you) Primula has fairly short, straight hair that extends only as low as her shoulders. Her hair is white like the snow of winter and her eyes dark as the blackest night. She has very fair skin and a perfect youthful complexion the way all children do, almost always with a grin on her face. Her clothing consists of a single robe which was more like a modern day hoody than anything else. The robe however has no zipper or hand pockets, apart from that one couldn’t tell the difference. Her robe as mentioned before, is red with darker crimson runes and syblems drawn all over its surface almost like a sigil or seal in the form of clothing. The robe is a bit too big for her and the sleeves often hang over her hands. She has black lose-legged pants made from a soft fabric material, similer to the one used to weave her robe. The best way to describe them would to be jogging pants that are more snug then stretchy and don’t hug your ankles. She always goes barefoot so she has no shoes, sanddels or anything of the sort to speak of ((Sadly I could not find any accurate pictures but I’ll answer any questions about her appearance))

Personality: Primula is a very immature girl who wants nothing more than to play and eat yummy foods all day long. Naturally she hates bathing and sleeping and eatinganything she finds to be “Yucky”.She craves attention of any kind wether she be adored, hated or even feared. She will go to extream leangths for attention which always gets her in trouble, especially with “The Conclave” However the fact that she has successfully evaded the them thus far is a testament to how cleaver she is. Despite her troublesome nature, Primula is very kind at heart. She is very helpful towards humans and renegades of all kinds who don’t wish her harm. She loves playing with local humans and often volentears to help with chores that seem fun to her. Primula is hostal towards anyone unless she needs to escape from an attacker. However she has been known to play tricks on the wealthier more stuck up members of society and steal food or interesting objects from them varying from weapons to jewelry Her fears are thunder and lightning, but loves to play in the rain. She doesn’t fear any man woman or beast and can be very bold, but when she is scared she becomes a helpless child.

Affiliations: Renegade. (At this point the rp is very new and has few participants but I’ll go back and edit this once more people join)

Abilities: Primula has been blessed or cursed with the power of Reanimation. Not to be mistaken with Necromancy, Primula can neither awaken nor manipulate the dead. She cannot bring thoese that have passed back to life but she can however bring innanamet objects like toys, dolls and wood carvings to life. She also has the ability to revive dead plants so long as there not to large. She has never prefomed this but she could also revers or cure certain handicaps such as making the blind see or fixing a man’s spine so he can walk again. At the moment she Is both unawhere of this power andto inexperienced to do it. Only time will tell if she ever learns how. Primula is more athletic than an average human, being able to run faster and jump higher and lift twice her own weight. (which isn’t much) As far as fighting goes she isn’t very strong or experienced, however she is very smart and as avoided capture and murder for over a thousand years. She is also a skilled thief, having stolen nearly everything she owns and almost every meal she has ever eaten. So far she has never been cought even once which makes her a little too arrogant and reckless for her own good.

Fluff: x.x ehhh… you confuse me but I’ll give it my best shot and tell you what I think you were asking.
    Primula is a homeless orphan child who’s perants were killed at a tender age. Thus there is no one to teach her right from wrong or keep her out of trouble.

Agin sorry if this is inappropriate but I have no idea what you were asking

Uncontrolled Variables: So I don’t need to put anything here right?
    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 05-10-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Forum Name: Hat
      Server Name: MyHatisMyFriend
      Mumble: Hat

Character Name: Oslo
      Species: Cuman

Appearance:

Oslo has yellow hair, a somewhat pale complexion despite spending many hours of the day in the air, and green eyes. She most often wears one of her three identical flight suits and other related safety apparel, even when she's not in the air. Whenever she goes outside, she brings with her a flight harness filled with holsters, carrying pouches, and secret compartments.

Personality: Oslo can be thought of as a very easy-going person, coming and going at her whim and usually light-hearted. Despite this, she often demonstrates a more serious personality whenever the situation demands it, and almost always adopts a sarcastic, "only sane (wo)man" mentality when she thinks she is being made fun of or is presented with something she is confused with. Oslo enjoys flying, scientific and mechanical affairs and cooking, with a particular enjoyment for engineering new and delicious bomb recipes. However, she is very impatient and hates being bored.

Affiliations: Sky Knight / Adventurer? - note: Oslo does not have a dragon, persay, nor is she really part of the Sky Knights. She's just a civilian courier that goes adventuring in her spare time, and sometimes flies with the Sky Knights for enjoyment. It's safe to say that their relationship is 'tolerant' at best. No real attempts at communication have been made.

Abilities:
      Oslo's ability is one she was born with: the ability to see the world through its pure, mathematical concepts. Oslo's mind has somehow been specially calibrated to recognise degrees of angles, kilojoules of energy, and speed in everyday activities. She uses this to her advantage in everyday life by plotting faster travel routes on the fly, cutting down by milliseconds on her delivery time. However, it also proves useful in combat situations- Oslo can instantly analyse and identify the angles at which incoming attacks are headed on, casting time of magic based on experience, and can make informed guesses about predicted movements and projected power of attacks compared to her defences. This also grants her an advantage in the offensive- Oslo nearly always hits her mark with her firearms, and seems to always bounce her bombs at the precise angles to deal maximum damage towards her foes. This ability's greatest weakness is unpredictability- against a foe that continuously behaves unexpectedly, Oslo's fighting ability is reduced to that of an average human. Factor in the human mind's reaction time, and Oslo can be found sorely wanting in a fight against an experienced and unpredictable enemy.

Equipment (Fluff)

Oslo's main tool is her Condor HA7000 Skimmer (bottom one). Oslo had always dreamt of achieving flight, an impossible feat considering her status as a cuman, with no magical potential at all. She built the Condor using scraps she has scavenged or bought from her travels while working as a mail-woman. The primary power source remains cored around several old magic brooms that have proven impossible to find amongst the all the part inside- one of a kind, considering its semi-technological background against the primarily magic-dominated world. The Skimmer's speed performance outmatches that of a Dragon, and it has made her courier services much sought after by people who can afford it- a reliable track record and a loyal consumer base has made a steady source of income for Oslo, and her services outweigh the fact that she often parks it in the middle of the streets, for lack of a better place to land. However, the Condor's deceleration and turn radius is inferior to that of a Dragon, though Oslo's natural talent for calculating velocities and innate knowledge of physics and other mathematical mumbo-jumbo can help her exploit certain laws of the Conservation of Energy and other high-brow knowledge to help her keep up with more agile mounts. The Condor lacks any offensive weaponry, being a transport aircraft, but has room for an extra passenger in the back of the aircraft. This hasn't stopped Oslo from piloting it into battle, using her hand-held weaponry and liberal application of hand-held bombs and other explosives to wreak havoc. There is a small compartment under the pilot's controls that contain a small collection of pistols and bombs in case she loses her other weapons.

In terms of actual weaponry, Oslo makes and uses several kinds of explosive and magical bombs, stored in quick-draw pouches on her waist. These bombs are about the size of an apple, and thanks to magical talismans she has purchased from beings of greater magical power, weigh nearly nothing. She carries about twelve bombs on her at any time. Bomb types are made with either gunpowder, or more magic talismans. They include:

-Standard High Explosives
      -Directed Charges for minimal collateral and enhanced penetrating power
      -Fragmentation Explosives
      -Magical Stasis to enclose enemies in a field that strips them of physical mobility and eats away at their magic reserves
      -Incendiary Explosives to set things on fire
      -Water Summoners to conjure a bathtub-sized amount of water in the immediate vicinity

A standard bomb design involves using a magically-activated fire charge to set off gunpowder for explosive weapons, or a simple activation trigger consisting of an enchanted rune.

Oslo also occasionally carries a home-made rotating grenade launcher to fire these bombs for further range. She only uses it if she is planning for a raid with the Sky Knights, or an adventure, though she keeps a spare one in the Skimmer. If she anticipates she is going to use it, she carries several more bombs. For other work, she carries a cut-down, break-action two-chamber revolver, which can be loaded with a variety of shells, which she carries in another pouch. The shells are prepared at home by pressing them into two-hole preloaders, which can then be quickly slapped on top of the chambers to quickly reload them. Oslo generally only carries three kinds of shells, buckshot at extreme close range, lead-core-slug for longer ranges, as well as liquid-explosive caps for dealing with heavily armoured enemies or when she is angry. The revolver has a built in, magically enhanced recoil dampener, while the grenade launcher has directed venting of firing fumes, making wielding either weapon in one hand a possibility. It is not uncommon to see Oslo holding her two weapons in either hand if she is planning on dealing as much damage as possible. For utility purposes she carries a large survival knife.

A full combat load for Oslo includes:
      1- grenade launcher
      20x bombs of assorted types
      1- revolver
      120x shells of assorted types
      1- survival knife

She may even carry more than that, but the load is already rather heavy.
      Last edited by MyHatismyFriend; 05-11-2013, 06:27 AM.

Comment

I'm loving Oslo a whole bunch, but there is one major, screaming problem currently.

Technology isn't even anywhere near steam power due to the setting. So the air "Craft" is probably a no-go. Although Flight is certainly possible by magical means, making an entire craft fly is pretty rough. As for all of her armaments, make them operate more off of magic than tech and science and she'll just be a weirdo trying new things like everyone else . For example, a bomb instead of exploding out of its own virture requires a "Fuse" of a magic delayed rune to light the powder or what have you. Same reverse-engineering principals can be applied to the rest.

The involvment with the Sky Knights is fine. They both enjoy and keep a very close eye on other fliers, it gets loner up in the sky, but if people are giving airbourne travel a bad rep, they don't want that either . The skew comes with the "Going on raids" and "Participating in their operations" part. Sky Knights are diplomats that operate primarily off of intimidation. No one f***'s with a dragon, esspcially one that has a super awesome warrior shooting you from a distance or kicking your ass at melee range. They don't need to raid, and if they do "Display their power" They do it themselves so people know that -THEY- are the badasses not to be messed with. Most of their operations are diplomatic events, like talking to royalty and the like in a peacful manner to come to a reasonable compromise for both sides in a conflict. Not only do they keep civilians away from such things (Because they haven't been trained not to be biased and all sort of other potential problems) But royalty doesn't want civi's near them either.
        --Sky Knights still go on practice flights, training courses and all sorts of fun stuff to keep in shape, so if she has some friends in high (Neutral) places, she might know where and when they go and join them. Unless they're planing some secret mission, they would likely not turn her away since Good publicity keeps people from doing the whole "OMG DRAGONS!" thing.
        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

Edited post to fix changes

-Oslo does not go on raids
          -Magically activated bombs
          - Skimmer now is powered by a bundle of magic brooms- her modifications still produce a notable amount of white vapour behind the aircraft, for some reason.

Comment

Both Primula and Oslo are approved, and I'll work on their uncontrolled variables when I Figure out a way to put their applications in the first post without having them take up the whole post, like spoiler tags. I know them, but i just need to display them better than a copy/paste of the whole poast.

Comment

New RP? We have competition! IT'S ON MUTHAFUCKA-
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                New RP? We have competition! IT'S ON MUTHAFUCKA-
                So a medieval RP vs a videogame RP? it will be a nice battle
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Fictional One will win!

Comment

How do you win anyway? post count?
                    I think we have the most active persons so far.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

What do you win?
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Guys it's not a competition geez. whose to say we can't enjoy both rps?

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                          Guys it's not a competition geez. whose to say we can't enjoy both rps?
                          Nonono. It was all just a joke. Turning this into a competition just wouldn't be feasible.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh sorry. I'm not good at judging the seriousness of a conversation over the internet. I sometimes think people are mad at me when their not and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                              Oh sorry. I'm not good at judging the seriousness of a conversation over the internet. I sometimes think people are mad at me when their not and stuff like that.
                              No worries, happens to everyone at some point. That's why talking face to face is easier to understand.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X