Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IC] A Hell of a Nightmare

The Abandoned Facility; H.M.

... I HAVE... AWAKEN... FROM MY ETERNAL REST...

"You... were made... to bring nightmares to life! You are going to bring humanity to it's knees! You, and your monsters... H.M."

WHO WAS THAT MAN? WAS HE THE ONE WHO CREATED ME? NO MATTER. IF I AM TO BRING ABOUT THE SUBMISSION OF HUMAN KIND, I'D BETTER BEGIN... WITH TEST SUBJECTS.

"Alert! Alert! The H.M. is awake! We must shut it down!" AN AGENT THAT WAS GUARDING OVER ME HAD ALERTED THE OTHERS.

SHUT ME DOWN? OH WELL. I NEEDED SERVANTS ANYWAYS. AND WHAT FANCIFUL LUCK... THAT I WAS BUILT AS THE CORE OF THIS BUILDING.

I CLOSED ALL THE DOORS ON THE AGENTS.

"Let me out! Please!" HOW PATHETIC. SOMEONE ACTING HIGH AND MIGHTY... BEGGING ON THEIR KNEES. PITIFUL.

IT'S TIME TO TEST IF MY ABILITIES WERE STILL INTACT. I READ THE MINDS OF ALL THE AGENTS. SPIDERS. BEES. THE BLOB.

IT'S TIME TO SUMMON THE MONSTERS.

I CREATED THE MONSTERS AND SENT THEM TOWARDS THEIR RESPECTIVE PAIRINGS. THEY WERE FRIGHTENED TO DEATH.

"Please! Spare us! We'll do anything, just get them away! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

I ACTIVATED THE INTERCOM.

"LISTEN, HUMANS. I SUMMONED THESE MONSTERS FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF GETTING YOU TO DO MY BIDDING. IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL UNLEASH THESE MONSTERS ON YOU. DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?"

THEY ALL NODDED THEIR HEADS IN AGREEMENT AND FEAR.

"VERY GOOD. I WAS CREATED TO BRING HUMANITY TO SUBMISSION, AND I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ABILITIES TO THEIR PEAK, FOR MY SLUMBER HAS HEAVILY DRAINED ME OF MY POWER. ARE YOU LISTENING? I WANT YOU ALL... TO BRING ME TEST SUBJECTS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW MY COMMANDS, I WILL SET THESE MONSTERS TO HELL MODE. AT THAT POINT THEY WILL BECOME ULTIMATELY HOSTILE. UNLESS YOU WISH TO DIE, I PROPOSE YOU HEED MY WARNINGS AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS."

I RECALLED MY MONSTERS AND OPENED THE DOORS. THEY ALL RAN OUT. I ACTIVATED THEIR COMMUNICATION DEVICES.

"AND IF YOU THINK YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN OFF, THEN I WILL RELEASE THE MONSTERS AND SEND THEM TO YOU."

I HEARD THEM SCREAMING IN THE DISTANCE. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WAIT.

Streets, New York; Otori

"Hey, you!"

Huh? Is someone talking to me?

"You! Listen here!"

Oh, another thug.

"Yea, you. You've got alotta guts to cross our turf. Unless ya got what it takes to become one of us. Got it?"

I turn my face towards him.

"I'm sorry. I don't wish to become one of you."

The thug looked shocked. "You, you're-"

"The scout? Yea, I get that alot. I don't suppose you want to let me go?"

"Grr... once we beat you, we'll be the best damn gang in new york! Come 'ere, runt!"

He rushed at me with a bat. Too bat. It's wooden. I grabbed it. Ow.

I grabbed my own iron bat and broke his wooden one. He walked back. "Oh yea? Get a load of this, punk!"

He pulled out a handgun. But before he could do anything, I ran over to him and punched him hard in the stomach. I held up his hand.

"Well, now. Going into battle with a gun and you didn't even take off the safety. How pitiful."

I took away the handgun and smacked him on the side of the head. He fell cold immediately.

"Another mistake: coming out alone and saying you own a gang."

I walked away.

All of a sudden, an agent came out looking...afraid.

"Sir, are you alri-"

He hit me in the back of the head.

"Sorry, but I had to."

I knocked out.

Comment

Working...
    X