Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were a touhou character

http://en.shindanmaker.com/322455

Basically, type in your real name, your RP name, whatever name and click submit, it'll give you what you would be if you were born in Gensokyo.

Mine -

Knell is a Tengu, who holds the power of Nightmares.
    "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Ok, for my real name, I got this.

<Real Name> is a/an Tengu , who owns the power of Blackhole and whitehole.

That's OP! XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The bloody hell is a whitehole? XD

Comment

Let's see got some really good ones

Katrix is a / an Shikigami , who owns the power of Copying spellcards. (copying part kind of matches seeing as I am Satori on the server)
        Sidna is a / an Lunarian , who owns the power of Summoning weapons. (ok... well that's something)
        Spira is a / an Magician , who owns the power of Religion. (I don't think you could be more spot on, altough no one will understand it and I won't bother explaining it because of spoilers)
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Nastenary

Whiteholes are supposed to be the opposite of Blackholes. Instead of sucking everything in, they push everything away, including light.

Of course, nobody has actually seen a whitehole.

Now for my other names!

Full Name: <Real Name> is a/an Tengu , who owns the power of Blackhole and whitehole.

Middle Name: Nikos Anthony is a/an Man , who owns the power of Legendary magic.

First Name: <First Name> is a/an God , who owns the power of Light.

Last Name: <Last Name> is a/an Baka fairy , who owns the power of Illusion.

Forum Name: S121 is a/an Kappa , who owns the power of water.

Minecraft Name: S_121 is a/an Shikigami , who owns the power of Getting drunk. (OH WOW!!! XD)

Random RP Char: Azeruk is a/an powerful youkai , who owns the power of Rainbow. (Taste the rainbow! XD)
          Last edited by S121; 11-06-2013, 03:10 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Jeno is a Man who owns the power of friendship.

....Azeruk, we must team up!

Comment

@Nastenary

How do I kill people with rainbows? (Meiling now has some competition.)

SKITTLES!!! XD

Behold my power against a mere mortal!!! >8D

Last edited by S121; 11-06-2013, 03:22 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok then here is what I got

Real name: Kristina is a / an Shikigami , who owns the power of Repelling danmaku. (uh.. im almost invulnerable to the main weaponry in Gensokyo XD)

Second name: Devorah is a / an powerful youkai , who owns the power of water. (Water control.. let´s surf :P)

Last name: Luna is a / an Maid in SDM , who owns the power of Nightmare. (Im both a good worker and a "creative" punisher)

Forum name: Kristia is a / an God , who owns the power of animals. (You shall pray for my benevolence!)

Favorite character: Renamon is a / an Tengu , who owns the power of Envy (Careful with what you say because this vixen can make you jealous of a rock)
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Comment

Originally posted by Nastenary View Post
                    @S121

And here we see that rainbows are a power of destruction XD

EDIT:

OH wow, I was thinking of FMA and wrote Edward´s name, here is his result

Edward is a / an Baka fairy , who owns the power of Knowledge. <------------ Its a paradox
                    Last edited by Kristia; 11-06-2013, 03:36 PM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Nastenary

HAHA!

Now THAT'S tasting the rainbow! XD

Oh yea, that's how Azeruk sounds, too.

@Kristia

Now for my RP Characters. (I blame you.)

John-117 is a/an Shrine maiden , who owns the power of Hypnosis. (HAHAHAHA! Master Chief in a Shrine Maiden dress! XD)

John is a/an Supernatural human , who owns the power of animals.

Master Chief is a/an strong fairy , who owns the power of blood.

Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra John-117 is a/an powerful youkai , who owns the power of blood.

Isaac Clarke is a/an God , who owns the power of Time and space. (Kinda makes sense when you think about the modules.)

Noble Six is a/an Magician , who owns the power of Wrath.
                      Last edited by S121; 11-06-2013, 03:39 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay...

[Insert real name here] is a / an Normal human , who owns the power of blood... Yay? I can now control blood?

SUSTIC is a / an Lunarian , who owns the power of Hypnosis.

Now my RP characters:

Hajime is a / an strong fairy , who owns the power of Secret seal. For some reason that actually makes sense...

Ryoji is a / an Kappa , who owns the power of Catastrophe. Okay this one makes sense...

Raven is a / an Shikigami , who owns the power of Dream... nah...

Chung is a / an powerful youkai , who owns the power of Light. Okay aside from the Ryoji one, this one makes a lot of sense.

Comment

@Nastenary

I think you'll get a kick out of this.

Taste the rainbow, mother fucker! is a / an Shrine maiden , who owns the power of Friendship.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kappa with a power of love?

Well...
                            I love you guys ♡
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

PERFECT XD

Comment

Working...
                              X