Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Comment

How did we gain "emotions" through evolution and how did they help in our survival? ( following darwin's theory of evolution where organisms evolve to survive better or something like that)
      How many times can you die a day~?
      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

here's a question for everyone, What Touhou character would you marry if you could? for me it would be either Reimu of Youmu.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
          Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

They're yummy!

Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
          How did we gain "emotions" through evolution and how did they help in our survival? ( following darwin's theory of evolution where organisms evolve to survive better or something like that)

I never thought much on the subject because I frankly don't care, but if I had to, I would say it occurred just as every other aspect of evolution did, naturally and slowly, if we needed emotions to adapt and survive, then we gained them.
          "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

What does the fox say?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
              What does the fox say?
              "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

Working...
              X