X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermit-AlexWang

I really love all of you guys but I'm really REALLLLLLLLY bored of minecraft. What do I do?

(also I've sorta been removed from the whole touhou scene, it sorta sucks having real life friends....)

edit: since this is sorta bloggish: i also have a girlfriend now, thats cool.

gross

Comment

Ew dude. Does she smell like keychain?

But actually, congrats! I know how irl sucks too because >not the most active admin ever. It gets worse when you get into college and people come in and out of your room constantly to talk and hang out )))

Comment

slightly more cleanly version of Tomoko so you might imagine smelling a tomoko who bathes more.

Comment

Originally posted by e1o2gamma View Post
          slightly more cleanly version of Tomoko so you might imagine smelling a tomoko who bathes more.
          I'm proud of you, son.

Comment

yeah but how do I spend more time with my Yukkuri family?

Comment

you have to chop off you head and hope it takes on a life of it's own. ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Comment

Hey, congrats on the girlfriend. You're lucky. I've been trying so damn hard over the years. And when I think I found the one-
                Oh... sorry... This is a thread about you and not about my troubles. I'm going to move along now...
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well, for starters the diversity of the games people in this community plays are outrageous and they don't have to be Touhou related. Currently trending is Starbound, Warframe, and Civilization 5.

Comment

Working...
                  X