• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remi has ⑨⑨ posts.

discuss. ⑨⑨ posts is an awesome thing.

also, congrats on 50+ active users.

Spoiler: topaz y u 3 posts away.
    oh god topaz is 3 posts away. MUST DEFEND 2ND
    Last edited by Tenko; 01-08-2013, 05:37 PM.
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

One day I will get ⑨⑨ posts.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Cue the "Jaws" theme good sir, I'm going to eat your silver medal!
      I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Originally posted by toyosatomimi_no_miko View Post
        cue the "jaws" theme good sir, i'm going to eat your silver medal!
        it's mine! All mine! D:

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Comment

lol nope, check again good sir, I just ate your silver medal~
          also Remi you should aim to find the post count cap. see at what point the site just plain stops counting because you truly have no life <3
          I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

I have 10,000+ on an older forum that I stopped visiting. I've seen upwards of 50,000 before.

Comment

oh dear, 50,000 posts...how old WAS that place? we've had this for about a month and you only just hit 100 O.o

Comment

I hit 10,000+ over the course of about three active years. I have around 5,000 on BakaBT's forum and I was active for like a year. Like I said, I've had plenty of experience with forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                  I hit 10,000+ over the course of about three active years. I have around 5,000 on BakaBT's forum and I was active for like a year. Like I said, I've had plenty of experience with forums.
                  Were they meaningful posts or just spam :P?

Well? Which one?

Comment

probably about as meaningful as our little contest here for 2nd place XD, regardless I really do want to know how old the community was, age plays a pretty good role in number of posts.

though if it was under a year old and had that then HOLY CHEESECAKE BATMAN!

Comment

Most of my posts were actually like paragraph+ long posts. I liked analyzing anime/games/random bullshittery with other people who had way too much time. I could probably have written like 10 novels if those were rewritten as stories. The communities themselves ranged from about a year old when I joined to 5 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyosatomimi_No_Miko View Post
                        probably about as meaningful as our little contest here for 2nd place XD, regardless I really do want to know how old the community was, age plays a pretty good role in number of posts.

though if it was under a year old and had that then HOLY CHEESECAKE BATMAN!
                        It's almost as stupid as Kaguya and Mokou fighting over the twuck.
                        But it's MY silver medal!

Most of my posts were actually like paragraph+ long posts. I liked analyzing anime/games/random bullshittery with other people who had way too much time. I could probably have written like 10 novels if those were rewritten as stories. The communities themselves ranged from about a year old when I joined to 5 years old.
                        So all 10k posts were all paragraphs!? Submit to World Record for "most paragraphs typed on a forum".

Well? Which one?

Comment

Psh no, there are plenty of people with more typing than me.

Comment

Psh no, there are plenty of people with more typing than me.
                            >implying that their sentences and paragraphs are coherent.

Well? Which one?

Comment

I meant more people with more posts and just as, if not more, coherent/lengthy posts :P

Comment

Working...
                              X