X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a cooler story!!! click for some cool stuff

one apon a time ... a mod wanted to ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban!i wanted peace peace peace!!!! PEACE~!!!!! and remilia hates me (i think) so i wont be unbanned (accident)ANYWAY! STORY: so once apon a time i put CIH on a floppy...and sent it to the host of this server! they downloaded it and then they got an email from me! saying "run this awesome program... you will regret it!" and so they ran the program! soom time goes and payload appers...then the computer has to reboot... mod reboots! and the BIOS didnt respond... i have succesfully destroyed yukkuricraft! THE END
    totally cool story right? i would never really do that to this server so please dont take it personally
    remillia i want to earn your trust so i made this funny story so you can laugh and like me to be on the server

so please ENJOY!! and i want peace so sorry mod
    oh yeah
    keep up the replys i want to know what you think!

Once upon a time, your post didn't make any sense.
    1: CIH is terribadly outdated.
    2: We don't run Windows. CIH can't affect anything outside Windows.
    3: Floppies are outdated as hell. At least use CD's or something.
    4: You don't know who hosts the server, let alone where he/she lives.
    5: You don't "download" off physical media.
    6: "They"? Whose "they"? Me? You? Remi? Server hoster? Mod that banned you?
    7: None of us here are stupid enough to blindingly execute a mysterious file.
    8: lrn2social engineer thru emails.
    9: CIH hits immediately, it doesn't take its time.
    10: The payload doesn't just magically appear.
    11: I've yet to see an instance of the server itself having to restart.
    12: No one except Remi has the ability/is allowed to/is supposed to to reboot the server itself.
    13: You're assuming we're running BIOS. I don't know if we do or not, but in this day and age, we probably run UEFI. Which, again, defeats CIH's BIOS flash.
    14: We have backups. Many. You don't just "destroy" a community by "mlg h4x0r1ng" with CIH.
    15: Your post isn't visible to the community.
    16: I love feeding trolls.
    17: Your account was deleted and you can no longer view this post. I am merely talking to myself at this point.
    Last edited by Tenko; 07-23-2014, 05:01 AM.
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

You're a wonderful man, Tenko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X