X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yc mumble confirmed freddy

If you examine that closely, you can see the sub-chat of Entertainment Central titled "GamerCove" (Second sub-chat of Entertainment Central, top to bottom.).

If you know Five Nights at Freddy's, you will know an area called "Pirate's Cove".

Pretty sure anyone who goes into GamerCove stays in there for extended periods of time and will leave when unexamined for prolonged periods of time. Also pretty sure they're in a state of "disrepair" from gaming too hard.

GamerCove confirmed Pirate's Cove, all people in GamerCove confirmed Foxy clones.

Yukkuricraft Mumble Entertainment Central confirmed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

(+10 conspiracy points for so much italics and color)
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

"Arr! That be where I, Concrete-Eater Foxy, live! And ye best keep yer peepers on me or I'll be eating all the concrete in yer house! Now, if yer'll excuse me, I'll be nawing on this here wall."

Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
      "Arr! That be where I, Concrete-Eater Foxy, live! And ye best keep yer peepers on me or I'll be eating all the concrete in yer house! Now, if yer'll excuse me, I'll be nawing on this here wall."

concrete-eating foxy confirmed yc meme

trxd confirmed best response
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I have to find my "five minute photoshop". :<

Comment

Working...
        X