X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys. this is it.

I really regret saying this but my yukkuricraft days are over. You know its kinda funny, when i first joined and got that welcome the first thing
    that I thought was "this is weird im leaving." but then you guys all gave me a warm welcome and i thought "you know what this place isn't as
    bad as I thought" so i stayed and this has been the best year of my life on this server but today I must bid you farewell, but the jmont username
    is going to live on under the ownership of my younger cousin. I never told you guys about myself, so today I will.

My name is Alice and I'm russian/ukrainian. I have never been to Ukraine but I have been to Moscow, russia. I will be living in California
    for 1 more week before I move back to Alaska. Some may call a "rich girl". My hobbies are hunting, shooting, airsoft, paintball,
    pokemon, and minecraft. I used to be blonde but my younger sister whos what would be called a "knuckleheadmcspazatron" dyed my hair white.
    My eyes are bright blue and I'm not a girly girl. Although I'm not supposed to my parents let me drink champagne because of the low alcohol content.
    My first kill was a 1,153 pound Alaska Moose a.k.a Giant moose. Now I will hand over the keyboard to my little cousin Alice who will fill in information
    about himself.

Hello. I am Jace. Currently living in Washington. I'm visiting Alice because of my week off
    of school. My hobbies are Archery, blacksmithing, hunting, and gaming (except for FPSs). I wouldn't be sharing this if I wasn't convinced by Alice that
    you are good people. I have 1 sister and a dog named diesel as well as 2 parents. My favorite anime is "Another". I'm rather new to Touhou but from
    the current characters I have seen and heard of my favorite is Chen. I'm addicted to caffeine and chocolate but I balance those out with archery and
    blacksmithing to make sure I don't end up fat. I'm carrying on the work of her guild "night raid" was it? Many call me a adult trapped in a 13 year olds
    body and from the maturity I have over most adults I have met as well as them not understanding most any form of technology I truly believe that
    they are correct. although this is going against Alice's wishes I have decided to turn night raid over to the enemies she hates so much due to the
    fact that if i were to host this rebellion there would be no possible way to win that battle. In conclusion I will be seeing you all very shortly after I
    prepare to enter this server.

-Alice & Jace
    Last edited by Tenko; 11-13-2014, 09:05 PM. Reason: Removed somewhat personal information and stuff
    https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Sad to see you go Alice and welcome Jace. We don't bite so feel free to hop into the mumble if you want. You might even play some of the games we all currently play.

Alice, please be well with anything you do :3 I'd give the whole 'never give up on your hobbies' speech but I don't think it's fun to do that so instead, I'll just wish you tons of luck with your hunting! ( ovo)b ( I'm a bit jealous that you airsoft >3< )

Comment

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU >3<
      >is sad now
      Well, this sucks to see you go alice ;v; i wanna go hunting :<
      Also, welcome jace!

Comment

uh guys i still have until the end of the week oh and jace just read flandre's post and he says to say that thats not true because
        vampires do bite XD
        Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 11-13-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

White hair and Blue eyes, that sounds like an intersting combination. I read blacksmith and with me being a swordsman (in training) sounds like we can get along well.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Jmont

Well Alice, I wish you the best of luck on all your indeavers. At least you will still be around for another week, right?

Anyways, about shooting, yes, going shooting is so much fun. XD

I am never able to go shooting as much as i would like to, but i enjoy the times i do go out. What do you normally use for recreational shooting and hunting?

Also, welcome to the community, Jace!

Blacksmithing, huh? What do you normally make?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Jace: in regards to S_121 I usually make longswords, knives, rapiers, and the occasional katana my motto "tools are for fools"

Alice: okay so for shooting in competitions and recreational time i use a accuracy international AX338 and for hunting I use a riger Gunsite scout rifle chambered in
              308 win. but for moose and such I use a 375 H&H rifle from ruger but on a brighter note can I have the cake?

Comment

Longswords and ka... ka.... KATANAS!!!!!! I found me a great friend!

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well alice has school tomorrow so i just snuck on to say one thing: thanks for accepting me and its kinda weird being 13 on a server full of teens and adults

Comment

We have a wide age range here to begin with so don't feel weird.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

lel, In comparison, we're extremely immature.
                      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jmontgomery01 View Post
                        Jace: in regards to S_121 I usually make longswords, knives, rapiers, and the occasional katana my motto "tools are for fools"

Alice: okay so for shooting in competitions and recreational time i use a accuracy international AX338 and for hunting I use a riger Gunsite scout rifle chambered in
                        308 win. but for moose and such I use a 375 H&H rifle from ruger but on a brighter note can I have the cake?
                        Have you held a shotgun like a pistol? I have. Dat recoil tho

Comment

@Jace

I was interested in blacksmithing before, but I had no means of learning. At best, I barely know the basics. What is the usual process you have to go through to make a blade? How long does a blade usually take to create?

@Alice

Bolt action rifles, huh? To be honest, I had to look up those weapons.

I am more familiar with pistols, shotguns, and some rifles. For recreation, I use a .40 Ruger SR40 pistol and a .22 AR-15 rifle. My family got into shooting just two years ago, but I quickly found enjoyment in it. It's a great means to relax, especially when outdoors.

How does it feel to fire a bolt action rifle? Is there anywhere you can particularly feel the recoil travel to? For the SR40, you mainly notice the recoil in the wrists. As for the AR-15, it's a low caliber, so it barely has kick, making it so that I don't anticipate the recoil.

Also, since you'll be leaving, I suppose I can let you have a piece of cake.

@Nuclear

Big mistake. XD

It wasn't a 12 gauge, was it? Those will nearly break your shoulder if you hold them wrong.
                          Last edited by S121; 11-13-2014, 01:16 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, welcome to the community, Jace. The one who has a Minecraft account named after her. I'm presuming Alice told you about me. If not, I am TRXD. I am known on Yukkuricraft as Luna Child, the young fairy of the Moon. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

It's nice to see a fellow caffeine addict (seriously though caffeine withdrawal is a b*tch) and chocoholic. An anime fan too, it seems. Let me tell you, there are plenty of guys like us here so don't worry about talking about some of the stuff that you're in to.

Also, you're into archery. Hmm... Very interesting. Sorry to poke on it but, in my line of beliefs, I regard archery as a sacred form of combat. After all, it was Artemis who hunted in the night armed with her bow and her quiver of arrows while protecting those whom she considered her daughters.
                            May I ask, Jace, are you a good shot?

As for Alice's Night Raid, I might have a use for Night Raid rather having you turn it over to Flan and Sutz. You see, I'm working on a kingdom on Yukkuricraft. And I think that, given the theme of my kingdom, Night Raid would feel more at home within my kingdom rather than in Britflannian territory. Of course, this is up to your jurisdiction but I don't think that the Britflannians would be appreciative of a Rogues' Guild (even if they were to own it).

(Apologies for the excessive talk but you've given too much information for me to comment on. >△<)

Also, can this thread be moved out of spambox? I feel that this thread should either be in Introductions or in General Chitchat.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Welcome to the server, Jace!
                              Have fun and remember to take it easy~
                              If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, cuz I feel like responding to this:
                              Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                              Have you held a shotgun like a pistol? I have. Dat recoil tho
                              I haven't held a shotgun, but I've shot a pellet gun of the same size (a pellet gun... is that the correct term? it shoots little metal balls that can go through plastic bottles and cans of Coca Cola etc.). I also managed to get a bulls-eye (shooting at one of those circle target things) while only using my right arm. :3
                              Originally posted by Mogeko
                              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                              Praise be to prosciutto.
                              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                              X