Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you rather?

idk myon who else made a would you rather thread

can respond to anyone's would you rather situation, would be best to quote it to refer to it or person's name

example: Would you rather (blah blah blah) or (blah blah blah)
    >Quote the situation "Would you rather (blah blah blah) or (blah blah blah)"
    >say your thought here "I would/wouldn't because myon made this"

so to start off

Would you rather be unable to walk for an hour (no wheelchair involved), or be shot but at the end of that hour you know 100% that you're gonna live

Unable to walk for a hour, so I have a excuse not to do anything. And not painful, maybe.

Would you rather have to make a meal for Yuyuko (a big one), or have to spend a day as Eirin's test subject?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
      Would you rather have to make a meal for Yuyuko (a big one), or have to spend a day as Eirin's test subject?
      I would cook for yuyuko, because cooking isn't that bad right :< plus I don't want to spend a day as Eirin's test subject

Would you rather wrestle with yuugi or try to steal money from reimu's donation box?

Comment

I would rather steal from Reimu, since I'd have a bigger chance of surviving.

Would you rather reorganise Patchouli's library (no help from Koakuma) or help Sakuya clean the SDM (you take over her shift, she and the fairy maids won't help)
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
          I would rather steal from Reimu, since I'd have a bigger chance of surviving.

Would you rather reorganise Patchouli's library (no help from Koakuma) or help Sakuya clean the SDM (you take over her shift, she and the fairy maids won't help)
          Reorganize because she wouldn't care if you did it in time

Would you rather have the feeling of poop in your underwear for a week and it smells, or have no arms for a week but then in the end they just regenerate back to the way they were?

Comment

I'd rather lose my arms for a week. Poop smells bad, and smelling it for an entire week is worse

Ok, would you rather piss off Yukari, or Yuuka?

(I know it's a pretty grim choice either way, but it's still an interesting topic. )
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              I'd rather lose my arms for a week. Poop smells bad, and smelling it for an entire week is worse

Ok, would you rather piss off Yukari, or Yuuka?

(I know it's a pretty grim choice either way, but it's still an interesting topic. )
              piss off Yuuka because you dont know what Yukari might do (put you in her "gap")

Would you rather have starcraft 2 roaches that create extra units on kill, or roaches that slowdown the enemy unit's attackspeed and movespeed massively? (AIMING AT YOU CYROS)

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
                piss off Yuuka because you dont know what Yukari might do (put you in her "gap")

Would you rather have starcraft 2 roaches that create extra units on kill, or roaches that slowdown the enemy unit's attackspeed and movespeed massively? (AIMING AT YOU CYROS)
                NOT ENOUGH RESPONSES
                I have no idea how minestarcraft 2 works but having roaches that create extra units on kill sounds horrifying so I'd rather go with the other option.

I feel this thread needs to take off harder and I want to hit 100 posts so...

Would you rather be forced to read Fifty Shades of Grey in Comic Sans for an entire day or watch the entire Twilight saga for an entire day?
                w-what is this autism aura??
                if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_3p1c_G4m3r View Post
                  NOT ENOUGH RESPONSES
                  I have no idea how minestarcraft 2 works but having roaches that create extra units on kill sounds horrifying so I'd rather go with the other option.

I feel this thread needs to take off harder and I want to hit 100 posts so...

Would you rather be forced to read Fifty Shades of Grey in Comic Sans for an entire day or watch the entire Twilight saga for an entire day?
                  (Searches up fifty shades of grey) Wow. Better than twilight but damn in comic sans.
                  Would you rather stub your toe on a wall or have a door slammed on your fingers

Comment

A door slammed on my fingers,

would you rather eat cakes, or pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by BlockCat View Post
                      A door slammed on my fingers,

would you rather eat cakes, or pizza.
                      I'd rather eat Pizza. Depending on the toppings that is... no anchovies or olives or peppers would be fine for me. I just don't like cake.

Would you rather run through the Scarlet Devil Mansion COMPLETELY naked while singing Jimmy Crack Corn along while slapping Sakuya and Meiling's ass when you run by them, or use Reimu's donation box as a toilet?
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-16-2015, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                        I'd rather eat Pizza. Depending on the toppings that is... no anchovies or olives or peppers would be fine for me. I just don't like cake.

Would you rather run through the Scarlet Devil Mansion COMPLETELY naked while singing Jimmy Crack Corn along while slapping Sakuya and Meiling's ass when you run by them, or use Reimu's donation box as a toilet?
                        The former since i'm confident in my ability to seduce Sakuya and Meiling.

Would you rather build a snowman or take an arrow to the knee?

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                          The former since i'm confident in my ability to seduce Sakuya and Meiling.

Would you rather build a snowman or take an arrow to the knee?
                          Build a snowman. Much more benefits than having my knee cap shattered by an arrow.

Would you rather work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in 1993 [The first game] or 1987 [The second game]?
                          (look i spread fnaf somehwere)
                          w-what is this autism aura??
                          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

1987. I'm not an adult so they wouldn't bother me. I just get to play in the better of the two pizzerias.

boobs or cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                              1987. I'm not an adult so they wouldn't bother me. I just get to play in the better of the two pizzerias.

boobs or cheese?
                              Bewbs!!! ...but don't get me wrong... I'm just intolerant to dairy products.

Would you rather be slapped by Yuuka (gently) or being chased by a Spinosaurus?

Comment

Working...
                              X