Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beta isn't out yet, but I concur with Mima.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

I believed I asked Wriggle.

@Wriggle

Ok. I saw you said you can beta it so I thought that they had like a 2 minute Final Destination test match like the Smash 4 demo.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Update:

Mima, Satori, and Flandre has been confirmed as boss characters.

Garden of the Sun, Shining Needle Castle, Meiling's Gate, and Pandemonium has been added to the list of maps.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm in there in some form or another, at least. No Koishi though. disappointment begins.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

No playable Flan? :<

Comment

They said that being a boss character doesn't put them being playable out of the question.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Cough cough genji for playable character
                In all seriousness I would probably vote for yommu if I had some spare money

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion Youmu's going to get in, being a playable character and all.

Also, Medicine confirmed playable.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 01-13-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

so Reinu said: "The crowd funding has been cancelled, all money donated will be returned"

because: "ZUN said no no to getting money"

therefore: "the characters that have been voted most will still be the priority, any fav. maiden will also be added, as well as stages, animations and graphics will not be updated, but we are still planning in doing the Metroidvania style gameplay"

Comment

The thing is that this project was controversial as f*ck. The devs never got permission from ZUN to do this and it went completely against his guidelines. But, even though they asked ZUN, they went on to do the project BEFORE even receiving a reply from the man. Touhou.txt and BadAyaFanArt were tweeting about this whole thing on Twitter yesterday. Some really controversial and shady sh*t. I knew I couldn't trust the IndieGoGo one bit when I saw it.

If this were a project that was not crowdfunded and distributed in a way that ZUN would be fine with (free download from their own website with indirect ads or con-based distribution), then we wouldn't have any problems. Unfortunately, the devs were real dicks about this on Facebook and Twitter. Being real vague on what permission and approval they got, whether they were aware of ZUN's guidelines or not. Heck, one of the devs was quoted saying "The guidelines only work effectively in Japan. They are not realistic anywhere else." while claiming to "have read ZUN's guidelines every month since 2009." That dude sickens me. Guidelines not applicable outside of Japan? Is this man not aware of the law? Regardless of which country you live in, copyright still upholds. And ZUN holds copyright over Touhou. Make something with Touhou in a way that ZUN doesn't like? He'll take you to court, simple as that. Why do people not understand this?

Touhou.txt's screenshot of the controversial tweets and Facebook posts
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Taking over Myon's body for a while because I'm to lazy to try and remember my password, just wanted to clear something out that happened a little while ago, when the crowd funding was discontinued, they were also planning in sending all the money back to the owners, but Indiegogo fucks up by not having a "refund all donations" option, so you will have to send a petición asking for the money back, ZUN has no problem with them selling the game, but he doesn't approve of the whole crowd funding thing, that being said, the game will still be in the makes, just with the resources they originnaly had, the full game will have the Metroidtranvia mode, just because they thought it would be fun, multiple characters, stages, the current demo has no A.I., so if you download it don't expect much other then being able to check the beta movelist of Reimu and Sakuya, an Email will be sent to each and every contributors asking if they want the refund or not, that's pretty much it, go play Labyrinth of Touhou 1 and 2 and whatnot. -Reinu

Comment

Working...
                        X