Comment

Put her on a cake and then we'll talk.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

b-but Tama-chan...
              a-and Tatsuta-sama
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

@Remi
                I'm shaking with delight.

@Tenko
                Yes yes they're cute too.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Torpedoes are also cute.
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't even fucking get me started on Yume No Owari. He's my fucking god.

Comment

I just watched an episode on the KanColle anime and it mained Kongou and her fleet and she was interesting to say the least.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

KanColle anime fucking sucks dude. Don't even get me started. I spent literally hours raging over episode three and I don't even want to watch episode four but I'm going to have to force myself to hit the nail in the coffin.

Comment

Shimakaze's ass, though.

I hate how she's devolved into a sex appeal. Where's the rest of her personality, HUH DEVS?!
                          Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Remi

It's an anime of a card game, it's not always going to be good (granted, I haven't played to game so I don't know what it's like) but I like it so far. Yes, I agree that what they did on Ep3 was bull but if that's what they wanted to do, it can't be helped.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

No, I hated ep3 because of how poorly it was executed. Like, I could not care less about what happened at the end of the episode. It's literally just the fact that it was so POORLY EXECUTED and the crappy screenwriting that pissed me off. Like, I'm totally cool with Madoka-esque shit as long as it helps develop a good story but ep 3 happened literally out of the blue and now it's like they forgot it ever happened. BD sales were record high before the anime aired (like, off the charts and unprecedented sales) but since ep 3 and 4 aired, BD sales have been plumetting with people cancelling their orders. It's absolute shit and the writer(s) are absolute shit. It's all the more painful for someone like me who's been playing so long and has invested so much into this franchise :-/

Comment

Working...
                              X