X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bane of Vietnamese Veterans' evidence online

fucking plz show me the Vietnamese side of Veterans not the US side because I need this for hw flip shet

Googling 'Vietnamese view of the vietnam war' got me with some nice results. ( -3-)/

Comment

Well I don't know much, but I know from the Vietnamese side, it wasn't the Vietnam War, but rather the "Great American War". Also, it technically wasn't a war, either, it was a police action, a no war was actually declared.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I am required to have 5 sources of info, which info is EZ cuz of previous knowledge, BUT SOURCES ARE ONLY COUNT AS 1/3 OF A SOURCE IF ITS ONLINE, STILL COUNTS AS 1 FULL SOURCE IF THAT SOURCE IS A BOOK/ARTICLE/ETC like that

Comment

What kind of...

Why would an online source be 1/3 of a source?

Comment

Agent Orange

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Prob cuz the internet is too abundant of information, whereas physical sources are much harder to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X