Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The world is probably coming to an end...

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world is probably coming to an end...

If you are not aware, recently Electronic Arts (aka EA or the most evil corporation in the world) has bought April Fools. In order to participate, you must buy the new DLC as linked below. I'm sorry this happened.

http://tinyurl.com/EA-AprilFoolsDLC-420
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

And to know when aprilfools is, you'll need to download the calendar DLC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

but you can also get the bundle pack with all the festivities with the special bonus of skins for each holiday
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wait, but if you buy the super mega value-pack dlc, you can even get the "Leave Your House" dlc and the "Live a Normal Life" dlc! Wowzers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But wait there's more!
            Pre-order now and we'll throw in the Getalife DLC that restricts you to one life and degrades graphics so that there's no more bloom and motion blur makes things even more realistic!
            Only $⑨⑨.⑨⑨

Order now while supplies last*

*supplies not limited

Comment

But you need the DLC expansion to buy DLC

Comment

This is best DLC I ever had, because this song was popular when it was out, now twisted into evil troll schemes

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
                  This is best DLC I ever had, because this song was popular when it was out, now twisted into evil troll schemes
                  You got the Troll DLC? I can't buy the Troll DLC because I haven't bought the DLC Downloader DLC yet; on top of that, I still need the Activate DLC DLC.
                  My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                  Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
                    You got the Troll DLC? I can't buy the Troll DLC because I haven't bought the DLC Downloader DLC yet; on top of that, I still need the Activate DLC DLC.
                    What's a DLC?

Comment

called it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                        called it
                        I don't recall you ever buying the Calling DLC. I'm reporting you to EA so they can revoke your Posting DLC.

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
                        What's a DLC?
                        You didn't buy the DLC Definition DLC? What is this, April 7th, 2015?
                        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Is this honestly necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                            Is this honestly necessary?
                            You can buy the Shortcut DLC to cut through a single useless thing. Otherwise, you'll have to get the Bullshit Remover DLC, which comes in three parts. Only one part is released, but if you get two additional copies of the Shortcut DLC, the other parts might be released in several years (which you'll need to buy the Time DLC each day to progress.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

But I'm broke D:

Comment

Working...
                              X