X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

storms tho

So last night, a major storm blew in where I live. Strong winds, all kinds of rain and thunder, even some hail.

According to the news this morning, 2-3 people are suspected/confirmed dead from the major flooding throughout the city. It's even considered a "Historical Flood" and all kinds of emergency alerts are/were going off. Gettin' pretty dangerous over here.

There were even tornado warnings last night, apparently. Too bad I slept hard last night. I was awoken by a phone call about my mom's dog's appointment today to the vet for a routine check-up.

But regardless, there are supposedly more storms to come and if they do come through, most likely the power and internets will go out here.

So, yeah. Shit's happening.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Originally posted by Th3_3p1c_G4m3r View Post
    So last night, a major storm blew in where I live. Strong winds, all kinds of rain and thunder, even some hail.

According to the news this morning, 2-3 people are suspected/confirmed dead from the major flooding throughout the city. It's even considered a "Historical Flood" and all kinds of emergency alerts are/were going off. Gettin' pretty dangerous over here.

There were even tornado warnings last night, apparently. Too bad I slept hard last night. I was awoken by a phone call about my mom's dog's appointment today to the vet for a routine check-up.

But regardless, there are supposedly more storms to come and if they do come through, most likely the power and internets will go out here.

So, yeah. Shit's happening.
    walk it off

Comment

Rain? Can I have some?

Comment

Well, today the entire city run out of light because a goddamn lightning strike on the plant.
        Yeah, 12 hours without electricity...
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X