X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to be in debt for the rest of my life

Ganna have to go work in the coal mine after this purchase.

Screw you and your Squid amiibo. Us Brits had ours stolen from us!
    (True story! Someone stole ALL the Squid amiibo from GAME. I was f*cking livid when I heard the news!)

Also, RIP Outlaw's wallet. Deader than mine.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

...how much do those cost each? I can't imagine them costing more than standard figures at $100 a pop...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i will literally fight some one for a wiiu and splatoon

Comment

@Remi
          If bought brand-new from a store, amiibo cost Ł10-15 each (may be cheaper in NA though). However, because of how f*cking rare they are, they go for extraordinary prices online when resold. I've seen some go for Ł40 (~$60) or more. These things are ridiculous to collect.

Source: Me - Amateur figure collector, aspiring amiibo collector, owner of the rare Ike amiibo, and husbando to Rosalina (her amiibo is f*cking ridiculous to find/buy!).

@Koko
          Fight me at Walleye Warehouse, Inkopolis! Oh wait... You don't have a Wii U nor the game...
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Total purchase was like $177, all of these dont help either.

Comment

Wow... An IB collector fag right here! When are you ever gonna have fun with your amiibo?

Also, except for Link, most of the amiibo I have are ones that you don't. Like Ike! (tbh though, asides from Luigi, Toon Link, and Greninja, I'm not interested in any of those except for collection sake.)

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                @Koko
                Fight me at Walleye Warehouse, Inkopolis! Oh wait... You don't have a Wii U nor the game...
                MEET ME SUM WHERE

Comment

I gave up collecting amiibo after I got the Gold Mario.

Comment

Finally someone who knows how to spend money responsibly.

Comment

Ohh... read that title as a serious issue and got worried... oh well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X