X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TESHNO 2015: THE RISE OF FRANKENTOWER

SO TOMORROW [OR TODAY, WHENEVER THE FUCK THIS IS POSTED. IT'S OVER THE WEEKEND], ME DAD AND I BE HEADING TO A FUCKING STORE
    TO GET SOME PARTS TO MAKE FRANKENTOWER

WILL IT WORK
    IDK

WILL IT ACTUALLY BE USEFUL
    IDK

WILL IT BE ANY BETTER THAN FRANKENTOP 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, OR CRAPPY-LAPPY OF 2014?
    I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING IDEA

BUT REGARDLESS
    A DESKTOP
    FINALLY

also i kept making a joke to my mother for the past week, saying she owed me 5 dollars and tonight she actually gave me fucking 5 dollars and is like "why did i owe you 5 dollars again" and i slowly backed away saying "dont worry about it"
    lmao 3kool5skool

And now, explanation and lore for the unaware
    My electronic history has been absolute shit since 2009, when I started getting computers exclusive to me.
    In 2009, my father took a bunch of parts from many MANY destroyed laptops and formed them together to create the oh-so-shitty FrankenTop [Frankentop 2009], as I deemed it.
    After a year, it broke down and he had to make a new one, using the same base, called FrankenTop Rebooted [Frankentop 2010].
    Another year, another death. This resulted in the resurrection of the same fucking base into FrankenTop's Legacy, Frankentop 2011.
    But, the base of the original died. It was a sad day because after FrankenTop survived so long, it finally met its maker, Hipster Jesus. A new base came along and it created the not-so-new FrankenTop Remake, using an old but still working base, for 2012.
    That fucker lasted two years, but eventually, it too died and there were no more bases and hardly any parts left to continue FrankenTop.

R.I.P. FrankenTop [2009-2012]. "My only dream is a world without Tumblr."

So now what? FrankenTop was dead, right? Could it be?
    Nah, that fucker was dead.

What came along next was a new, more-modern laptop that still sucked shit but worked significantly better than FrankenTop ever could, save for two major flaws:

It only had a trackpad, meaning I needed an external mouse.
    It had Windows 8.1.

Regardless, it functioned better and enough to last from 2013-2015, after dying in 2013 and being revived to Crappy-Lappy.

But now, Crappy-Lappy is winding down and hoping to have a peaceful demise, a good retirement. One that FrankenTop did not have. That fucker worked its ass to the very end, down to its bone. It survived so much abuse and dealt with so many issues that it's amazing that it made it that far. But Crappy-Lappy did not enjoy that lifestyle. It did not want to go that path because it knew that it couldn't handle it. The frame and base of it was much weaker than FrankenTop's because of its modern design. Instead, it wanted to go down happily.

So that is what I will allow. But, in its wake, comes a desktop. A tower. Something that laptops cannot step up against.

And in that tower is the spirit of the original. A fucker that, even after death, continues to work.

Soon.... FrankenTower will rise...
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

BURN CRAPPY LAPPY LIKE I BURNED MINE. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH.

Comment

So will you now be able to play War Thunder on Low graphics now?

Comment

IT'S ALIVE
        w-what is this autism aura??
        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Behold, Frankentower!!!

http://images.fineartamerica.com/ima...-ben-sapia.jpg
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X