Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My splatoon experience

also, having lvl 30's join your game isn't fun when you're only level 9

@nuclear
    When you're a newbie in Splatoon, I can see it being hella daunting. A large percentage of active Splatoon players are around Lvl. 20 (the original level cap) and have access to the better weapons in the game. I honestly think that it's only gonna get harder for a newbie to progress as the life of Splatoon's online multiplayer goes on.

Also, add me on Wii U, nacler.

P.S. Callie is best squid.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I really want to get this game, Looks like so much fun.

Comment

@tr
        As much as I want to add you, not my Wii U, younger cousins. But yeah, I have seen people resorting to camping to deal with this problem. Also, having fun with the heavy splatling, it reminded me a lot of the heavy from tf2.

Comment

@nuclear
          Splatling is hella fun but not all too feasible in Turf War, unlike the Slosher (read as a bucket) which is really good in Turf War. My favourite weapon is either the Inkbrush Nouveau or the Krak-On Roller. Wielding a paintbrush or paint roller and splatting my foes makes me feel like I'm in one of my favourite anime shows...
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
          X