X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highest Ping Record?

Okay now I joined the server and I waited until the chat told me how long I've been on the server (which took over 20 minutes).
    After it showed up I checked my ping and this is the result:

Yes I know that ping would've taken like over 3000 minutes to load the chat messages but that's what showed up when I typed /ping.
    I did it several more times and this is what I got from them:

Yes I know those values are nothing like twenty minutes besides from the last five but can someone explain?
    Last edited by Patchy666; 07-12-2016, 08:46 AM.

(Moving thread to Spambox. Not many people ever seem to use this section properly and it kinda annoys me. Should probably make some kinda sticky about it in discussion with staff. That said, I honestly don't think this is General Chitchat worthy either. So, Spambox it goes.)
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Spambox is for any thread that won't fit in other parts of the forums.
      General ChitChat is for actual discussion material, not minor things like this that'll most likely not take off or, if it does, only last about a day or two.
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Meh, you haven't had a really big ping until you've had a ping with an overflow.

Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

BEHOLD!!
          sigpic