X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a Fantastical Island

Okay, little thing for you people. If you were stuck on an island with 1 Touhou character, who would it be? And before you ask, the characters can't fly off in this scenario.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Yukari. She could gap us out of the situation.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It would be Momiji, living as a guard around the youkai mountain makes her good for survival, also her loyalty to people is enough to avoid the possible event of fighting because of being the only two beings on the island. Also, she is a nice friend in both canon and fanon cases too
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        Yukari. She could gap us out of the situation.
        Again, you can't leave the island. No matter what.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

If you want a candid frend, Kristia, Nitori.

On a more serious note, Nitori or Yumemi wll have enough knowledge on making a bunch of scraps into a shelter and tools, while Yuuka has botanical knowledge that would probably save me from dying to food poisoning.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ah. So you mean no leaving the island period.

In that case, Yumemi. The tech would come in handy.
            If they mastered time travel, then I'm sure they mastered food and water generation as well.

Edit: ^^^--------Aww. Now it looks like I stole your idea. My post was off by a couple seconds.
            Last edited by S121; 04-25-2013, 05:56 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Going with Marisa. She has plenty of foraging experience from her years in the Forest of Magic.
              Plus the Mini Hakkero is the ultimate survival tool.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                If you want a candid frend, Kristia, Nitori.

On a more serious note, Nitori or Yumemi wll have enough knowledge on making a bunch of scraps into a shelter and tools, while Yuuka has botanical knowledge that would probably save me from dying to food poisoning.
                Yuuka could make a house out of plants. Nice, lovely, and environment friendly.

Comment

Working...
                X