Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Request to the Yukkuris of Yukkuricraft

Dear Yukkuris,
    I am writing to you for a request. I apologize if anyone becomes irritated by this idea, as I mean no annoyance.
    I would like to give a formal suggestion- you know what, to hell with this dressed-up writing invented by teachers.

Can someone make a fanfiction folder on the forums? Poor Wriggle has to put his/hers in the Spambox, where it never recieves any attention. And then Patchouli, me, and several others would find a fanfiction folder extremely useful. We would be able to increase the skills of potential writers and creatively share our ideas.

If you can pull this off, Remi, Keychain, Alex, whoever the hell runs this forum, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
    Kyouko_Kasodani/Chrysanthemum828
    Fanfiction Writer, Professional Echoer
    Myouren Temple
    Gensokyo
    Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Help. I'm throwing money at my screen and it's not working.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

This is literally the worst possible section you could have posted this thread in. Only reason I checked it is because I didn't see what section you'd posted this in. If I'd seen it were in the spambox, I prob wouldn't have even bothered opening it. You could have posted it in at least three other sections, the best being, you know, the suggestion section, as well as misc and gen chit chat.

Think about where you post topics before hitting the submit button. Section added.

Comment

I didn't really think it would fit in server suggestions, because I just thought it was server only and I didn't want people yelling at me because I messed up and put it somewhere else :/ (I think in a very literal sense)
        So now do I move it somewhere else?
        EDIT: How did I miss that? I only read Server Suggestions, not Server/Forum suggestions!
        Gah, I feel like an idiot now. How do you delete a thread?
        Last edited by Kyouko_Kasodani; 06-24-2013, 09:30 PM.
        Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Comment

Working...
        X