Random Stats

More than 1,000,000 hits on our website every month :P

Probably just us RPers huehuehue?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

IT'S OVER ⑨-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! *HEAD ESPLODEZ*

Originally posted by Cucoo5
      Cirno: a unit of measure equal to ⑨ units of any other unit, but is greater than 9 units of any other unit.

Also, when 1 Cirno is multiplied by 10 raised to the third power, it is equal to OVER CIRNO-THOUSAND!!! which is equal to 9,999 units cubed, which is greater than the coefficient of strength of OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!! for a Cirno is the strongest unit of measure in the universe.

This is Cirno math, all arguements are now invalid.

Comment

Wow...

This place is really popular, isn't it?

Yea, sorry for all the RP traffic.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Aye...speaking of which...

I had this little thought about the new posts button/ search function

And that gets me thinking...maybe the New posts thing should be divided into the sections of the forum (i.e. you click new posts and instead of seeing the conglomerate of all new posts in order, you see them sub divided by the categories [Minecraft, Touhou Corner, and Everything Else.]) That would allow for all the sections be seen rather than the RP section seeming to dominate it.
          of course I don't know what is or isn't possible...but if it is...might be something worth implementing? Anyway that's just me...

Comment

Makes me wonder how the server isn't always full with so many visitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
              Makes me wonder how the server isn't always full with so many visitors.
              The ingame server?

I have a hunch...
              and it deals with buying an actual account.
              The reason we see traffic here is cause the internet is...free (inb4 isp costs) and so it's simpler to visit a forums of a game than buy it. strange logic, ik, but that's my observations.

Comment

Well yeah that's obvious. But you'd think with so much traffic a lot of those people would own Minecraft, seeing as how they're on a website that's dedicated to a Minecraft server. Of course I'd also imagine that many of these people are just Touhou fans interested in seeing it being recreated in a game and have no interest in the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
                  Well yeah that's obvious. But you'd think with so much traffic a lot of those people would own Minecraft, seeing as how they're on a website that's dedicated to a Minecraft server. Of course I'd also imagine that many of these people are just Touhou fans interested in seeing it being recreated in a game and have no interest in the game itself.
                  The latter statement is probably what's going on. I should know. Before I was even interested in minecraft, I had found the video on my youtube adventures and knowledge of the existence of this forums (but I didn't know at that time). but then I forgot about it and then when I got the game I finally took a second look and came here.

Comment

Working...
                  X