X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Apologies

I would like to formally apologies for letting down anyone who had been looking forward to the October Halloween event. Due to school and multiple privet but relevent issues in my personal life i wasn't able to pull off the event. We sufferd multiple setbacks before it was finally canceled. I recognize my failure and accept it, and i have learned from the past mouth that i can't manage events alone while attending school.

In the most recent builder meeting i asked my fellow staff members for help in planning the future events, and i was obliged. I promise you as a staff member of this community that so long as i have access to the internet there will NOT be a repeat of what happened this October. I look forward to seeing you all the next event happening hopefully this November. Thanks for listening. ~_^

@Trouble

No worries, things happen that are beyond our control.

Here's to next time, maybe something involving shooting turkeys with TNT cannons...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ Tewi

It was destined to happen this way.
      Whenever I'm involved with things, they always go sour like this.
      Especially when I have no ability to do anything to prevent it.
      Call it my curse.

Plus, I for one keep forgetting how young this is as a community and then I would bring up: how many events have been successfully done?
      As I see it, we're still on the learning curve.

Comment

its ok tewi, there is a saying "Nothing goes as planned" it can go better or can go worse

but hey, things always happen so don´t feel so bad and be happy *hugs*
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo I can honestly say this is the first event i've failed in. But i only planned one before this one. Teehee

@ Kristia HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

Comment

@ Tewi

The boat race, right?
            Ya, lets blame learning curve for this one ^^;

Comment

It's all fine. Besides, now that we have the poll for what time of the day it works best for people it will be much easier to plan future events.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

We could always celebrate it on another day, doesn't have to be the official halloween. we could have our OWN halloween~ It would be fun~

Comment

Working...
                X