X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.7 Is Here!

Well, as soon as I finish moving stuff over, anyway.

***Note*** The server will be in 1.7.2, though 1.7.4 is completely backwards compatible, so update to 1.7.4!!!

Anyway, Yay!

So what does this entail for you guys, the players? Well, just a couple of simple things. As you probably know by now, we're going to be "wiping" the old survival map to a clean slate for 1.7. However, due to player demand, Inventories Between The Old And New Survival Will Be Linked Up Until January 12th, Two Weeks From Today. What this means is that you will be able to transfer any and all items from the old survival to the new survival during this time. So, please transfer everything you need by the assigned date. This will also reset the Nether.

Also, we will be reintroducing the black market for a... I suppose test run. Assuming nothing breaks horrendously, the black market will stay. Details are still being ironed out, but the idea will be that you will be able to "sell" certain items at the market to acquire money. Once this money is acquired, you may trade it for normally unacquireable AESTHETIC ITEMS. This means that we will not sell diamonds, swords, tnt etc. Only items that are normally not obtainable or extremely difficult to acquire (full slab blocks, some stone blocks, etc) will be available.

We will also be introducing The End. Yes! Finally, you'll all be able to fight the ender dragon and acquire the endstone that was previously unobtainable! Better yet, The End will be reset once every week so everyone may get a chance to kill it. Depending on demand, I may increase or decrease the reset rate so keep in mind that it is not a number set in stone.

So tl;dr
    • New Survival and Nether. Inventories linked until 1/12/14.
    • Black Market in new survival.
    • The End is now accessible with timed resets for multiple chances to loot and kill the dragon.

And as a quick note, we have also started the update for Gensokyo to 1.7 so feel free to check it out! There's certainly more flowers to see now :P

So yeah! Hope you guys enjoy the update!
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 12-30-2013, 04:10 AM.

Black Market \o/
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Woot! Awesome new stuff! I'm rather curious about the black market right now.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Time to play with maps...
        /me shifty eyes
        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

wait, wats the black market?

Comment

Stained glass. STAINED. GLASS.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

@Shmitty
              > Stained Glass
              > Full Slabs
              > Different Stone Bricks

UOOOOOOOOOOOO \o/
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                @Shmitty
                > Stained Glass
                > Full Slabs
                > Different Stone Bricks

UOOOOOOOOOOOO \o/
                Don't forget; we have more map colors now.
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I'm gonna take this chance to say if there is an exploit, loophole or bug in the black market plugin... don't exploit it. it's a banable offence and i'm not letting you get off with a "i didn't know" because i'm telling you right now.

Comment

Tewi, you know I'm not the kind of person who would do that... *continuously exploits black market bugs*
                    But all things aside, I will be certain to tell you guys about it... *continues to exploit black market*
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                    X