X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhoucraft

For those who were online on new years when thc decided to hop over and start spamming us, do know that they meant no harm or ill. They just wanted to have fun in their own way; it just so happened that they're more inclined to reckless fun than we are. That being said, don't think that this is all they do or that they did this with ill intent. I'm clearing things up with their side so nothing is amiss. They really are a nice bunch for the most part ^^

Anyway, sorry for the disruption for those who were around!

Also, for future reference, do welcome them like you would welcome any other new or returning player, please. There's no need to be rude or mean to other fellow touhou lovers!
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 01-01-2014, 04:22 AM.

in addition to Remi

There should be no disrespect between us and THC.
    We are not competing servers here, nor they are enemies to us. We both just have different goals to our builds.

Therefore I announce this regulation Remi and I have set up:
    • If a player disrespects, or takes insulting action because of the difference between Yukkuri and THC server and/or players, will get a ban from a month to forever.
    Meow.

Comment

in my defense i would have kicked any returning or new player who randomly started spamming, touhoucraft or not.

Comment

What you did wasn't disrespect, Tewi. It was simply managing and trying to control things. What Snow and I are talking about are things like slandering, dissing, "we're better"ing, "go back to your damn place"ing and stuff like that. Saying things that are disrespectful, hurtful, mean or otherwise not said will good intent. It is true that this particular time when they came on and started spamming, they were causing a disturbance as it was annoying for users trying to normally communicate. That being said, kicking and perhaps even banning (shhh, I fixed it) were the proper actions you took.

This applies to everyone. There is absolutely no reason for disrespect or rudeness between the two servers. We have people who go on both servers for christ's sake. They're simply just another server that exists and happens to like both touhou and minecraft. As Snow said, those found to be instigating, harrassing, "feeding the troll", whatever you might want to call it, if you are in any way being a jerk to them, we will punish you. Before you say anything to them, ask yourself this. Would you say the same thing to me when I got on? Would you say that to some random new user? Would you say that to another person on this server that you might not know as well? Answer no to any of those? Well don't say it to people from thc because they are no different.

Comment

Unless it's someone from THC who is legitimately ban-on-sight like that Tenshi guy.

Otherwise I'm all-for having fun between each other, that's how it should be anyway. (just don't publicly call our server a slave-drive because I don't take that sort of joke lightly)

Comment

Understood. I've never really held any bitterness towards touhoucraft or their players. I'll keep treating them the way i would any other player like i have been.

Comment

Working...
            X