X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamizou Retiring

Well, the time for me to fade away has now come. I will be leaving the server and not coming back for a looooong time. Since I will leave now, I will write my goodbye now.

I have grown very fond of this server and have been introduced by Futo (Jango). He was one of my few friends on Touhoucraft way back before I got banned 8 months before this server even started. He gave me a new chance, and I took it fiercely, as the dawn of a new time has started.
    When I first started, the server was laggy, the area of kagome town used to be a swamp, and I had my small house in front of spawn, and also in front of Zemo’s rails. Since I was a troll back then, I decided to grief Zemo and be a nuisance to him. He got so pissed, that he broke into my house and killed me several times. Then more people came, and I became less lonely. I needed to move because Topaz built UFO city, so I needed to move all my stuff, where my new home was tanuki-mart (which no one knew it’s existence). I made the first erotic book, which I have kept to this time, and I put it in UFO city library.

Then came some drama. Not going to mention much because 90% of the records of the forums got removed, but I still have copied some documentation in what happened, but all of it was lost. The next month, I got promoted to builder as well as shimitty. Just to inform people, I am not a decent builder back then, so I was promoted to replace a builder that has left. That’s where I entered a small stage of depression, that I was disliked and no one liked me, so I decided to isolate myself from people, and do my own business.

Since my memory fails me, I am going to skip some events. I started hating people for their pessimistic attitude (hated Shimitty for a few weeks) and I couldn’t tolerate many people. Some more staff drama has occured, which I believe is rather dumb.

Nothing happened in the later months except me making some friends within staff and adults in the community.

Now you are wondering, why are you leaving Mamizou, you are one of the active oldfags that wasn’t in the server’s foundation. Well, you see, I have grown very tired of being here. I am tired of people’s attitude, pessimism, and some people as a whole. I’ve been thinking of leaving for 6 months ago, and never had the opportunity because I had no reason and didn’t know where to go. Now since I do, I can now leave without any regrets.

Now for what I want:

1) I want all my builds to be removed with the exception of the hallway of dream mausoleum. Im doing this so builders could be more busy and have the opportunity to build it, since one of the reasons I’m leaving is because there is nothing to do.

2) All my survival crap will go to Jenganor (Yukkurirumia). Since I won’t be getting on the server ever, Jenga will have ALL my stuff.
    3) Remove all my builds in creative flat. Just for safety purposes of people messing my builds (they can be found at -1650,-2500 and at -400, -7900.).

Goodbye!~

You weren't promoted to replace anyone, I don't know where you got that. I distinctly remember you getting promoted because of your ability to build. You should probably work on those self-esteem issues while you're gone because as far as I know, no one hated you and yet you insist on thinking so. (kinda ironic since Jango is the one who invited you, who was infamous for having low self-esteem.)

Regardless, best of luck in your future endeavors and you'll always be welcome back to the server.

Comment

We will miss you. Sad to see you go. I guess this is good bye then.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

I may not have known you for long but I hope you find a better place. I cannot say anything on what has happened and what you're going through. So I'll just say: "I'll miss you. And the server will miss you."
        Farewell, Mami. Mamizou.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'll miss you....You were very nice... You'll visit every now and then right?

Comment

The staff doesn't seem to be interested in rebuilding everything you've made, Mamizou, other than Mayohiga, are you really sure you want your builds removed?

Comment

I'm dissapointed that you took yourself this way mamizou, we never mentioned that we hated you.
              We could have talked about this more if you didn't 'isolate' yourself.
              I'm sorry to say this so straight forward, but people like you really need to open up and communicate about your feelings. Take is more easy.

But we cannot change your intentions, its all your desisions.
              Just remember, if you ever deside you wanna come back, we'll be here~

I donno if I'm missunderstanding about "remove my builds" part but
              For the builds, you got to understand in the end, it was you who contributed for the server. Once a build is live, we can't just remove it unless someone actually desides to replace it.
              Thats like a game developer, from a team, asking to remove all his code from an already released game.
              I hope you understand.
              Meow.

Comment

I didn't know you well, but you and your builds will be missed
                Have fun on your new jouney

Comment

all im wondering is where will you go now if youre leaving this server and honestly i didn't expect that you out all the people would actually leave, well is up to you i hope that you had good memories there

Comment

Pie, Kirisame and I never hated you, I just want you to know you were always my friend. Goodbye~

Comment

Working...
                    X