X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promotions

Congratulations to the following people for their promotions.

lkkie: Youkai Builder

MuffinPimp: Elder
    Evangon: Elder
    Morrigan_A: Elder

i get nuthing~

Comment

For those of you who didn't get promotions, try spending more time on the server, we'll be doing one of these once a monthish roughly so if you don't get promoted don't worry, it's not like the semi-annually it use to be.
      I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Also, actively help build Gensokyo even in the creative world. Even if your build isn't used, you'll still be showing effort which is always a plus!

Comment

Wait, wasn't I...
          What is this I don't even.
          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Bullshit. This shits rigged.

Comment

i pretty much connect everyday and i was helping with sdm

well is expected so is k well done to everyone that got stuffs

Comment

Originally posted by Zemouregal View Post
                Bullshit. This shits rigged.
                Seeing as you're still banned from the server I understand that you're angry when you see things like this. HOWEVER being rude to people who didn't cause mischief is being a plain bad sport, consider this a warning. Any further attacks or prods at those who got promoted will be removed from the thread.

As for advice on your problem specifically try being nicer to folks in the forum then resubmitting an appeal. Just because one was shot down doesn't mean you're still down and out for good. If you have further questions please contact a builder/tengu/mod/remi type person :3
                I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Lol Evan got Elder. I would complain but I rarely spend time on there, even for alice's wonderland -waiting for freedom of summer-
                  I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

You do realize I was joking?

Comment

No offense, I didn't think you were joking at first either. In general try not to go for those kinds of jokes, especially over forum posts where sarcasm and subtle jokes are hard to distinguish from actual hatred.

Also, not everyone's going to get promoted immediately. Don't think that just because you weren't promoted this time around, people aren't noticing you. It's just the "Elder" rank won't mean much if everyone on the server had it :P

Comment

Regardless Evan is an old fart now. Good job XD.

Hope to see even more names on this happy list next time it rolls around ;3

Comment

Originally posted by Toyosatomimi_No_Miko View Post
                          Regardless Evan is an old fart now. Good job XD.

Hope to see even more names on this happy list next time it rolls around ;3
                          This is coming from someone who has spent 288 hours on the server.
                          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Shhh I already know I have no life, no need to rub it in XD

Comment

Ancient city :S
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                              X