X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and Gentlemen, Google.

Trying to appeal the suspension atm but if it doesn't work, hurray we just lost 200k views on our videos.

The best part? I didn't even get an email notification about this. I didn't know until tenko pointed it out to me. Fuck you too, Google.

edit: Here's G+'s (and as an extension, Youtube's) username policy.

Remember when "your real name" was "optional" on youtube?
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 03-08-2014, 01:01 PM.

Oh my god Remi, you're impersonating Remilia Scarlet, a fictional little vampire girl, whom is 512 years old (assuming her birthday is today), that carries around Gungnir and stabs people with it whenever they piss her off, also wielding the power of fate manipulation, owns a mansion in a fictional land named Gensokyo that has a bunch of little girls that can fly and shoot millions of bullets at eachother, has a time-manipulating human maid named Sakuya Izaoi whom should be a lot more older, but because of her time manipulation, is still around teenager years, has a sister named Flandre Scarlet, whom controls destruction and is also a little vampire girl of 503 years old!?

Shame on you!
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

...and there goes the RP youtube accounts

And the ironic thing is people with names that are the same...
      I mean...how many John Smiths are in the world?
      GG G+
      GG

Comment

i hear back from google in a couple of days. One of Google's HQ's is only like 15 minutes away from my university. Maybe I'll pay them a visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Remi
          I can just imagine you storming the nearby Google HQ with some kind of assault squadron all armed with assault rifles, shotguns, and any other means of destruction.

You and your squadron arrived at one of the Google HQs. You had received word that one man within these walls is responsible for what happened to you. The one who ruined your reputation and reduced your internet presence to naught. With the simple words of "Let's go", your squadron file into the HQ and begin to search for the one behind it all. After a short while, upon hearing the gunfire and the chaos contained within the building, you enter the Google HQ and begin your search. Drawing out your weapons, you plow down through the data servers, offices, and numerous technicians and staff to find the one in charge. You don't stop at all. Not even if you get injured or tired. You just want to find the person behind it all and ask him the question. The one question that you have been meaning to ask all this time. To get the answer as to why. Why it all went so wrong? Eventually, in one of the data centers, you find the major technician. The one who manages the user profiles in all Google services. You grab him by the throat and slam him against the nearest data server. Your grip on the person's throat never loosening. Your eyes fixed on the man who is responsible for it all, and he knows it all too well. And when the person looks at you in fear and distraught, you slowly and menacingly say the words "What happened to my Google+ profile?"
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

et tu Google?

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

...oh god, I hope I'm not next xD
              Good luck though.
              You should spear google with your gungnir~

Comment

I am sort of annoyed that Google/Youtube demands that we use our real name. I tried to google my real name, and I didn't like that anyone can see what episodes I have liked, favorited, etc.

But you know what? I don't care. I don't care if certain people in my class, stalk me and laugh at me because I watch, like, and enjoy Touhou. Anime. Cars. And a lot of other random videos I have watched. I don't care.
                You know, if you know me.
                The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Blegh. Partially, the annoyance comes from Google being cunts. Also partially, the annoyance comes from the fact that "Yuto Takamoto" sounds a lot less touhou related than "Remilia Scarlet" or "Yukkuricraft". Fuck.

That said, I got the suspension lifted but the channel name is now Yuto Takamoto ._.

Comment

Wait, you can't use a nickname? I made a new account for school things not long ago and that's one single word.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Because I made the account with a google profile, I can't change my account name because it's connected to my google profile. My google profile has to be my "real name" or else they suspend my account like they just did. Therefore by the transitive property, I can't use anything but my real name on youtube.

Testing a google+ page deletion with my old account atm. Depending on how little they fuck up with that (because they'll fuck up SOMETHING), I might try that with my main account as well.

Comment

Well that's stupid. My profile is connected to my Google+ profile and I can't remove that connection, but it's not like if it's getting in my way at the moment.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

You can create other nicknamed accounts if it's linked to your named one I think.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

This might be what you are looking for. I think both of my Youtube Accounts are Google+ pages and not profiles, thus I don't have to use my real name.

https://support.google.com/plus/topic/3052532
                            https://support.google.com/youtube/a..._topic=3254256

EDIT:

Method four on this page might also work.

http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Your-Username-on-YouTube
                            Last edited by Katrix; 03-08-2014, 09:27 PM.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

I made a new Google+ just so I wouldn't have to use my real name on Youtube, luckily it's not impersonating any fictional or non-fictional character.

Comment

Working...
                              X