X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing Our Gensokyo's Map! - BETA

Yay! We now have a slightly buggier, slightly less dynamic, slightly more jpg-ified version of dynmap! Also missing every world other than the permagensokyo overworld.

http://map.yukkuricraft.net/

Slightly buggier as in you have to wait a little bit (~30 seconds) and zoom in a bit for it to actually load. If you zoom too far out, it'll unload itself and you'll get a black screen. Yay. This is there as a placeholder for the time being. Once we have more locations finalized, I'll update the map as well as add other worlds such as Netherworld, Makai, Moon, etc etc.

Wow, that's pretty cool.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Damn that looks cool.

Comment

Awesome Map feature, and im surprised how many locations are already there, that huge river mustve been a pain to make :3
        Buy overpriced unecessary Junk or GTFO :3

Comment

Looking pretty good!
          "Amazing. If the poison is this strong I could dominate the world."

Comment

Remi any chance we can make a jpg version of this and put it up somewhere for people to download so if the map goes down there's still an overhead view of Genso?
            I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

If we can get a JPEG version of the map, I was wanting somebody to highlight areas that need forests.
              HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT BOY MY DICK HORD

Comment

Uh, describe "jpeg version" because this map is somewhere in the 40mb range of dozens of thousands of smaller jpeg files. Btw render quality is at almost 60%. Also the total size is probably somewhere like 50,000x50,000.

Also whatmean if map goes down?

Comment

Working...
                X