Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Retiring

Hello!

As you all know I haven't been on the server nor mumble very often for the past several months. Well, there are lots of reasons for that. One of those reasons being I've just simply been occupied with a mixture of many things. I moved out of my dad's apartment and am now living with my grandmother, where I caretake for her and her friend. So as the day goes on I'm quite often tending to them, making sure they have everything they need, working with a dialysis machine, and making sure they take their medicine. By the time I'm done with all of this for the day, I'm usually very anxious to wind down. My absolute first goal when I'm finally on the computer is to play various Steam games and watch movies/videos with my closest friends. Minecraft, unfortunately, is not my priority.

At the same time, my care for this whole "Touhou Minecraft" thing has just gone down the drain. I don't feel the magic and excitement that I once felt a year ago. Minecraft at it's core is a horribly unpolished and unfinished game, and it shows that, even when I play on the server. I don't hate the game, I've probably spent more time in it than I have with any other game with the exception of Team Fortress and Dota. Also, as much as I love Touhou, I tend to get sick of associating myself with it 24/7. I like lots of other things like Nintendo and Kancolle!

I am not leaving on bad terms! Also, if this were a goodbye I would say thanks for all of the fun you guys have brought me. But stepping down from admin isn't goodbye!

Well, it was nice having you on YukkuriCraft, Key. Everyone's going to have to make decisions at one point in their lives, and today seems to be the day for you. Good luck and best wishes with real life!
    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

we're all still going to be here! :'(

Comment

and so is her xD like she said, she's not going away or anything~
        Meow.

Comment

Good luck Key!
          Now I have no one to bug. 3:
          Anyway, have fun, we'll miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by snowman7 View Post
            and so is her xD like she said, she's not going away or anything~
            WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNOOOWWWMANnN

Comment

Keychain's stepping down around the time i'm starting to come back...coincedence? I think not.

Comment

Will you still be on youtube and deviantART?

Please tell me if you will still be on youtube and deviantART

Comment

Originally posted by samtheace View Post

You know that she said she'd only be retiring from her role as Admin, right?
                  She'll still be here...
                  Originally posted by Mogeko
                  Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                  Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                  Praise be to prosciutto.
                  ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                  Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I believe she might be. She posted a youtube banner about a week ago on some social media platforms so I would assume that means she at least intends on continuing Youtube. I don't see why she would stop using her DA either so there's that

Comment

Yes I still record funny gameplay videos and random stuff on Youtube. I tend to use Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr more than DA but once I really get my art career started I'll be sure to post on DA more.

Comment

Yea, I don't think I'll be coming back either. It was nice knowin' y'all anyways, and I might pop on the server from time to time.
                        -Chrys
                        Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Comment

Visit us often~
                          :<

Comment

I have just one question... why am I unable to connect to the server at the moment?

also more importantly

GOOD LUCK IN LIFE COMRADE!
                            "I destroy stuff... so that I can build other stuff... that's what minecraft is for right?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gman2056 View Post
                              I have just one question... why am I unable to connect to the server at the moment?

also more importantly

GOOD LUCK IN LIFE COMRADE!
                              How about looking at the top of the forums where it says that the server is down...
                              Originally posted by Mogeko
                              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                              Praise be to prosciutto.
                              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                              X