X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazrin View Post
    I for one accept our new adminy overlords.
    come back please, scoot. I miss you so much. ( ' ^ ' )

Comment

Thanks for all of the congratulations, guys. I'll try my best to help everyone out (As well as take care of the naughty).

Originally posted by Krittercon View Post
      What Shimmy said. The adminy part would mostly be going around doing more efficient RemiCares, clean ups, and making transport link ships. Those are the usual chores that I tend to have issues with performing efficiently. Picture maps would be a common task judging by how often the ones at Yuuka's towns gets messed up and how much people likes them. Not sure about the head shop.
      If anything, I can manage the head shop. That way you don't have to keep track of too much, Kritter. =]

Comment

^that banner god dangit XD
        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to all of you. Funnily enough I was thinking when you guys were going to get some new admins and Cyros was one of the first people that came to mind. Glad to see I was not mistaken.

Comment

Congratulations with the promotion guys!
            Now feel that extra sense of respnsibility flow through the whole of yours...

Tapatalk~
            You know, if you know me.
            The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Congrats! Have a Goth-Loli style Miko :3

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                Oh, and for those of you that don't know. I won't really be playing survival with my Satori account anymore. Instead I will use my third account "Kogasa__Tartara"
                *cough just gonna bump this to TRXD
                Also congrats again and to other admins

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                  *cough* just gonna bump this to TRXD
                  Just so people know, asides from those who may have been in the know, I was amongst the first to actually know of Kogasa's identity. I just never disclosed my awareness and knowledge of it, not even to Katrix. As I rightly said to Katrix on promotion day (with a smile on my face), I had known that Kogasa was Katrix the whole time. I merely played with him until he gave up or publicly revealed his identity. But I do admit that he did exploit my emotions a bit despite my awareness of him. While I do forgive him for some parts (because he did a good prank), there are some things that he does owe me for. *bumps Katrix and Shift*

But how did I figure it out Kogasa's identity? Well, one could see the signs like his online times, his YouTube profile picture, or his known umbrella love. But I actually figured it out through a different set of means.

His grammar.

Katrix made little attempt (except in his beginnings as Kogasa, apparently) to change his grammar. To which, from actively RPing and speaking to him, I fully recognised. I record and understand behavioural patterns regardless of the medium used. Surprising, huh? Let me tell you, my skills in analysis serve me more than for just dreams.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@tr
                    Are you Sherlock Holmes?

Comment

@Nuclear
                      "Well, I don't claim to be of Sherlock Holmes fame. I'm merely a detective. I do what every other gumshoe in this damn town does. I just take up cases, investigate 'em, and find the culprits behind 'em. Give me a murder case and I'll get you your murderous madman. Simple as that. But one thing's for certain in this line of business. Not everythin' is as simple as it seems. From one lead, you may find another. The stories of killers, thieves, and conspirators can get deeper the more you look at 'em. Simple manslaughter evolves into mass murder or some sick twisted conspiracy. Cults, corrupt governments, Mafia. You name it. And you may be askin' to yourself, "So you tellin' me that every murder is some kinda mind-game?" In some ways, yeah. But in others, it just takes a little insight and some analysis. I'll tell ya, even the deepest and complex of stories and tales can be understood and analysed. For a writer and artist, there is never a limit as to how complex a tale may become before a man will become unable to comprehend its meaning. In the end, someone'll find a part which is relatable to them. A line that one has true awareness and understanding of. From one simple word, every story can be unfurled and its inner workings unveiled. That's the beauty of analysis and investigation. The simple pride of knowing that, in the end, you have delved into the deepest reaches of comprehension from the simplest of leads. For a detective, it's simply part of the job. And that's who I am. Just a detective."

http://i.imgur.com/RoTtzMA.png

In all seriousness, I just do what I do. Even if it means blending a few of my hobbies and skills together. And I think it serves me well to put my skills in oneiromancy into other things when I'm not dreaming or looking into other people's. Just saying.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

It also helps quite a bit that I wanted to be found out about which is why I changed my grammar back. Another example is the fact that I actually said I had a third account on the forums for quite some time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

congratz guys!

Comment

Congrats all of you

~does anyone know if someone will be taking over the head and picture shop in my town

Comment

Wow, congratulations everyone!
                              I am very proud although I don't have a clue who you are. Uh, keep up the good work anyway.
                              I can tell you'll be great for this community.

Comment

Working...
                              X