X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topaz

I figured the community deserved an explanation for what's been going on. I posted this in the steam group. Granted, this is a greatly summarized and brief version of the events that have taken place in the past three days.

So as some of you may or may not know, Topaz was recently demoted due to her outstanding immature and unprofessional behavior in several events. She also for a while threatened to sue me(lol) over Creative Commons on minecraft structures of places that are neither original(Touhou), her own(My server), and she didn't build in entirety by herself(Every build has multiple builders)

After a while, she decided it'd be funny to pull the "Just kidding, lol!" card on me. I'm assuming she probably actually went to the lawyer's and got laughed out of the office, down the street, and all the way back home. Lawyers have better cases to listen to than a gamers complaints. Having personally experienced legal battles, I'll just say that legal threats are NOT something you joke about or take lightly. These things can and will change entire lives depending on outcomes.

This morning, I recieved some information from several sources that our Gensokyo and Netherworld had been griefed. One person saw that it was Topaz herself. Stupidly, I had apparently typo'd topaz's name when I deop'd her earlier yesterday. Regardless, she probably thought she could cause some damage of some sort or another but I just ended up rolling it all back within 10 minutes or so. I'd also mention that as an ex-griefer, I'm sorely disappointed at the quality of her grief. She knew we had backups and she didn't even try to attempt a long-term grief, did it at an inactive time when no one was even around to see the griefed areas, and overall it was just a terribly executed grief.

I have permanently banned her from all of our services and I do not want to see her name mentioned again.
    Last edited by Sodamachine; 02-14-2013, 09:41 AM.

and the tao team (in this server idk) has been vanished with i as the only survivor...
    ill still be on the server though

Comment

It's sad to see someone who I used to trust so much stoop this low, to be honest. We might lose a few players because of it, even. I wouldn't blame them. With a precedent of such an immature person being partially in charge... :-/

Comment

Man, That's horrible... I liked her buildings too. I could only wonder why she would do such a thing...

Comment

She should've controlled her anger more. If she did, none of this would've happened. RIP in peaches Topaz...

Comment

GJ Topaz, not only did you fail to pull to make it seem like a joke, but you managed to fail at greifing.
            inb4topazspreadsbadrumors
            My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
            Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Tenko is tenshi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadapunny View Post
                Tenko is tenshi!!!!
                ...... stop. Just stop.
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Originally posted by kadapunny View Post
                  Tenko is tenshi!!!!
                  ... The what? I don't even. I'll just... what.

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
                  ...... stop. Just stop.
                  As a further note (to kada), you are kinda banned on the server, so what's the point of coming back to the forums :x?
                  My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                  Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

It was an example of... the inb4... fine I'll go in the corner.

Comment

inb4 means This Goes In Before Something Else, it can also double as a prediction.

inb4 Kada begs forgiveness
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I'm feeling pretty bad about this. The server is going down the slippery slope.

Comment

The server will not be effected negatively over this, as far as I know.

Comment

And I still have survivor's guilt.
                            Fuck.
                            Don't ask why.

Though...
                            It's just out right sad to see this happen.
                            All those times, wasted away into nothing.
                            Two years, maybe more.

What he did, I think I understand now.
                            Wouldn't have happened as fast, but it would have if he didn't decide to do what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazvival View Post
                              And I still have survivor's guilt.
                              Fuck.
                              Don't ask why.

Though...
                              It's just out right sad to see this happen.
                              All those times, wasted away into nothing.
                              Two years, maybe more.

What he did, I think I understand now.
                              Wouldn't have happened as fast, but it would have if he didn't decide to do what he did.
                              First off, what are you even talking about spaz???

Also I'm sorry to be the one to say this. But with Touhou craft coming back and the fact that a key builder is now gone from here. There is no hope left for Yukkuricraft.
                              This sever will die and nothing we can do will stop it.
                              We may have been able to run along with Touhou Craft, but not any more.
                              if only the children had never bite each other~.

All I have to ask now is,
                              What are you going to do now, Remi?
                              May I eat you~?

Comment

Working...
                              X