X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forums Upgraded to 4.2.2

Shouldn't affect anything, but let me know in this thread if anything blew up on the forums. Also, let me know PRIVATELY if that thing that blew up is exploitable, please.

Happy... foruming? Whatever you call it.

So, wait a minute here. I wake up from a dream where the forums changed and upgraded a bit, AND then i log on to the forums to see that they changed slightly(not as much as in the dream) and upgraded. Wow, I don't know what to call that.

Aside from that, not seeing too many differences aside from that activity stream and some other stuff. Anything specific that is new? I do see that the BBCode editor was updated a bit, which is a welcome addition. Now, if we could only get a spoiler button in there.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

The only difference I don't like is that near the top of the forums where you will see the "New Posts" there used to be a number showing how much new posts have been made in the threads you are subscribed to. However now I don't see such a number.

Though that is only a minor nitpick and I can easily get used to the forums without it, but I will sort of miss it as it made keeping track of threads I'm subscribed to significantly easier for me (me and my lazy ass.)

Comment

I've noticed that one caveat myself, sus. I'll look into seeing if I can get that fixed later today. I need to run to catch a train to get back to uni for now, though.

Satori, Deja Vu too op pls nerf

Comment

bunny no like change. bunny god declare war.

Comment

but security updates and stuffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So far is ok, it will take its usual time to get used to it, but as Remi says, updates are good, except with things like Vista

anyways, I haven't found any bad thing, so Im ok with the update ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

THAT TODAY'S POSTS BUTTON
                IS ONE OF THE MOST GLORIOUS PARTS OF THIS UPDATE
                THANK YOU REMI

Comment

<<<<<<< Your Customized Value <<<<<<<< ======== Old Default Value ======== =================================== >>>>>>>> New Default Value >>>>>>>> <<<<that is under the banner for me, not sure if it is only me or not :T But I thought this is the appropriate place to inform you. It just looks like a line of stuff that isn't too important and it's barely noticable

Comment

Oh. Thought i removed that. How are you seeing that, though? Should be hidden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You know when you highlight stuff? I happened to hover over it to click it to get back home and got that I cursor and was curious. :^<

Comment

I can confirm the same thing happening for me as well.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                        X