X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This still exist!

Also Kritter added banners to the Fort Anhx map spawns.
    sigpic

Comment

New map!
      The Catacombs made by Birb!
      sigpic

Comment

@Eiburine Forgot the n.

Comment

AAAAAAA I FIX sorry :3

Comment

Wtf we have new maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, lots of new maps. Others and I have been busy.
              sigpic

Comment

I'd just like to post here real quick the graveyard map would not look as good as it did without the help of Despereaux_0, Eiburine, makoiscrabjesus, Redleaf64, and Tonymacaroni13.
                Last edited by Randomn14; 07-04-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Updated the list of maps, which I haven't updated in awhile. Also Redleaf will not use turrets anymore, at least till they're killable.
                  sigpic

Comment

A new paintball map has arrived! NitorInc. PB Tower! Based on NitorInc. (A Touhou-Style WarioWare Game.)
                    NitorInc. is coming soon...
                    sigpic

Comment

Added some new maps, plus messed around with settings for individual maps and found that lives can be given to players, so instead of respawning as soon as getting hit, multiple hits can be taken. Time of rounds, starting amount of paintballs, grenades, and even airstrikes, and respawn amounts can be changed, so for future or even current maps, that can be changed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fist fights only at Cherieden (or however you spell it)

Comment

Actually I could totally set starting snowballs to zero there, but I will probably not to leave it a optional thing, possibly.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd personally prefer keeping the default amount of hits to 1 for normal maps. I remember us experimenting with other stuff, and 1 hit worked best.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                              The Paintball Minigame has returned to YC!
                              (for the last few weeks or so but here's a full announcement on it.)

What it is: Paintball is a team based minigame where two separate teams face off against each other in a round for the most points within the time limit, or wiping off the other team. Each player spawns on either a red or blue team with 50 snowballs. These snowballs travel farther than regular ones would, and if you are hit by one of a enemy, you lose a life and are instantly sent back to a spawnpoint. You are also given a book that acts as a shop, which you can purchase different weapons and items to help you with the game. These can be purchased in a in-game currency that you earn be defeating opponents, and the cash is kept between games, so it can be saved up until you feel the need to use it. You also earn points which can increase your rank, which in turn unlocks additional items in the shop.

How to play: Just type out the command "/pb join" to enter the paintball lobby, and a game will start when 2 or more players are in the lobby. You can leave the lobby with "/pb leave". You will be asked to not be flying or have items in your inventory before being sent to the lobby. This is so nothing buggy happens that could make you lose items, so its recommended to teleport to Gensokyo or creative before joining.

Other useful commands:
                              /pb rank: lets you view your current rank and see how many points are needed to rank up
                              /pb vote #: used during map voting sessions to vote for a map between rounds.
                              /pb cash: Lets you view your current cash.
                              /pb help: Lets you view the list of above commands, as well as a few others.

Current Maps:
                              Spoiler:

-Hakurei: A trench warfare style map of the Hakurei Shrine!
                              -Human Village: Fight from one end to another of the whole inside walls of the village.
                              -Forest of Magic: The dense trees of the forest of magic make for interesting ambush points.
                              -Mayohiga: Fight around the the lost village of Mayohiga. Makes for longer fights.
                              -Nuclear Reactor: Fight through the maze of halls and stairways of the reactor!
                              -Kappa Village: Sneak through the streets of the dark underground Kappa village.
                              -2Fort: A recreation of the map from Team Fortress 2. (Created by Redleaf)
                              -Eientei: Red starts outside. Blue Inside. Sneak through doors, halls, roofs, and ceilings to ambush opponents!
                              -Asylum: Go through the halls of a multi-floor building of insanity! (Created by Dari)
                              -Fort Ahnx: Fight for the fort in this event based map! (Suggested and Created by Kritter and many others)
                              -Shining Needle Castle: PURE INSANITY (have fun in this flipped castle) (adapted to PB by Cyros)
                              -Ancient City: Battle through the long open streets of the ancient city. (old map, kinda brought back I guess)
                              -Pandaemonium: Returning map with the center building of Pandaemonium.
                              -Pandaemonium_CQC: City area of Pandaemonium with buildings and tight streets to fight in.
                              -Prismriver: A battle fought mansion of the musical phantoms. (Turned into a arena by qscgukp/Iku)
                              pb_arena_closet: a dumb map for jokes.
                              ⑨: A dumber map for bakas.
                              Colosseum: A large ruined colosseum with many a large open area, corridors, and sneaky spots. (Created by Eiburine with help from Redleaf, Zuro127, ShinyRaichu94 Avadonia314, Ri_Grievann, and Randomn14)
                              EarthSpirits: The large open palace has many hallways and floors to traverse through.
                              The_Catacombs: Underground ruins cave systems with many curvy paths. (Created by Birb)
                              Graveyard: An open graveyard with a large tree in the center. (Created by Randomn14 with help of Despereaux_0, Eiburine, makoiscrabjesus, Redleaf64, and Tonymacaroni13.)
                              Nepal: Overwatch based map of Nepal. (Created by Wriggle)
                              SDM: Go through the main hallways and floors of the SDM.
                              Temple_of_Horus: A large desert temple to the falcon god Horus. (Created by Wriggle)
                              FNaF: I was bored to I took my maps and put them together as a pb map. (Redleaf)
                              Factory: Shoot through the open spaces and close spaces of this robotic factory! Use jump pads and doors to your advantage. (Created by Cyros_Lugoth)
                              Serene_Keep: A once proud shrine dedicated to an ancient goddess. But it's been abandoned and is now used as a place to skirmish (Created by TRXD)
                              SDM_Garden: Fight outside of the SDM in its garden of hedges.
                              https://thebestpaintballgun.info/tippmann
                              =NEW=
                              Library_of_Order: A deep, hidden library of nature. (Created by Lily_Scarlet and Tyson)
                              High_Noon_Ranch: ITS HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHH--- (Created by Wriggle)
                              Hakugyoukurou: Yuyuko and Youmu (blue) must defend against a Yukari (red) invasion! (Redleaf)
                              2foooooooooooooooort: Just 2fort :^)

If you have suggestions for new maps, or have created a arena yourself, feel free to post about it here. Also will have to ask me or Katrix/Kogasa/Satori to implement maps.

If a bug or map escaping exploit is found, please report it here. As well as if there is anything that feels off balanced for a certain team.

Have fun!

Fort Ahnx ready for trial run as PB map.

Comment

Working...
                              X