X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spread the Christmas Cheer!

It's that time of year again! It has come later than usual, but we have our Christmas Tree in Gensokyo, so if you guys want to start giving gifts out to people, now is the time to do so! Go out and spread the love! Or be a scrooge! I don't know. Do whatever you want.

Okay, I've already started on letters of my own and there was one I wanted to send out to the server as a whole, but I realized sending the same letter to every single person's chest would be a bit redundant. So instead, I'm going to post it here:

I'd like to thank all of you for these last two years of having me. You guys are without a doubt the friendliest and most helpful people I've ever met on this game, and I look forward to working with you all in the future.

Even when I was at my worst, you guys were willing to forgive me for my mistakes and shortcomings, and I'm grateful for that. I know that it may sound wierd coming from someone none of you have ever met face-to-face, but knowing you guys has had an impact on my life - a good one.

While here, I've known what it means to be appreciated and to be called a friend. For that, I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Thanks for everything guys. I could never thank any of you enough.
    Last edited by MCSuire; 12-22-2016, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X