Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minecraft 1.5 And Our Server

WE WILL NOT BE UPDATING TO 1.5 UNTIL BUKKIT AND PLUGINS UPDATE AS WELL

Now that's done and over with, if anyone has updated to 1.5 already, you can redownload the 1.4.7 jar from Here (from Minecraft.net) so you can continue playing on the server.

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress of Bukkit and various plugins.

A+ thread would thread again.

Comment

Ok. I did that.
      怨霊も恐れ怯む少女 ~ 古明地さとり

Satori Komeiji

I can read your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
        WE WILL NOT BE UPDATING TO 1.5 UNTIL BUKKIT AND PLUGINS UPDATE AS WELL

Now that's done and over with, if anyone has updated to 1.5 already, you can redownload the 1.4.7 jar from Here (from Minecraft.net) so you can continue playing on the server.

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress of Bukkit and various plugins.
        What, that was obvious to meh !~

And, to anybody who has accidentally upgraded to 1.5, you can use the software Pipix to return to any previous versions of Minecraft.

Comment

Developer preview of Craftbukkit has been released, hopefully a stable version is not to far away.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I did a check on some major plugins last night and the only ones that were updated to the dev 1.5's were WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and Citizens, lol. Multiverse doesn't even seem to have dev builds up.

Comment

It's okay if you wait for Beta or Recommended Build to update your server ( I hate to change my version back to 1.4.7 *lol* ).
              I did check the Multiverse Core ( http://ci.onarandombox.com/job/Multiverse-Core/ ) and the change log ( http://ci.onarandombox.com/job/Multiverse-Core/changes ) everyday. They will out soon when the lastest Beta build out (That's all way happen).
              I'm stalker :3

Comment

Obligatory Soon(TM)

Comment

I can't wait for this redstone update, not because I'm good at it or anything, but because I know quite a few people who could do so much more because of it. And... because I have too much redstone...

Comment

The sole reason behind my excitement for 1.5 = Quartz block. WE HAZ MARBLE NAO
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

and now its 1.5.1. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

I can not connect to the server is it down?

Comment

Yep. Somebody decided he would edit some beds in...

Comment

Ok, i was just wondering because i though it might have been me as my net decided to go for a break the other night and i haven't been been back on the server since then.

Comment

At this rate bukkit won't catch up with minecraft until 2.3 :3 In that update you'll be able force breed villagers by raping them!

Comment

Working...
                              X