X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing Yukkuricraft Radio (BETA)

For those who frequent the mumble, you'll know that I occasionally stream music through it, albeit with pretty bad quality. (64kbps, anyone?)

As a tentative test phase, I've started a Yukkuricraft radiostation through the use of Icecast2 and Foobar2000. You can access the stream Here at radio.yukkuricraft.net:8000 Please note that the port is important. The stream is actually shared with one of my friends who hosts r/a/dio, Haruhi(Ekureiru).

Hitting the m3u button should download a file for you. This file should be openable with any major media playing program. iTunes, foobar, winamp, WMP, etc. Once opened, it should simply start playing the radio stream.

Edit: If you go to http://radio.yukkuricraft.net, you'll now notice a bit of text added that says "Want the logs for the radio? Right Here!" Click it to get the logs for what's been playing on the radio!

The only current way to request songs is by actually asking me through mumble or the like and giving me a download link to the song. That's the only downside of this compared to my usual mumble stream shenanigans. I need the actual file to stream it, lol.

Happy radio-ing!

Love the Idea DD Maybe one day we will have a lot of listeners like Gensokyo Radio!!!!!
    Last edited by Keychain; 03-18-2013, 06:14 AM. Reason: Didn't need to quote the whole OP

Comment

Hopefully :3 I got the original mumble streaming idea from Gensokyo Radio, actually xD Used to be a pretty regular listener.

Comment

I still am....I also have done some DJ work for another mc server i used to be on

PS: Those two are adorable >W<
        Last edited by LunaSkylark; 03-18-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

:3 Yus. I do like my danbooru pics

Comment

Awesome! Way better than the old Minecraft music!

Comment

You should credit artists when you steal pictures.
              So people can look them up :P
              I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Will you plan to stream other types of music or solely touhou? Not that we will ever run out of music to play.

Comment

Can't open. It says cannot connect to the server.
                  My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                  Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Seriously? Working fine for me on my end. (Music's streaming from a VPS) What are you trying to open it with?

Comment

Is the stream suppose to randomly go from 110-170kbps?

Comment

I'm streaming VBR v0 iirc. CBR sux.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                          Seriously? Working fine for me on my end. (Music's streaming from a VPS) What are you trying to open it with?
                          Nvm it works now. For some reason, it just kept on saying it couldn't connect.
                          Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 03-18-2013, 11:28 PM. Reason: you forgot the ending bracket
                          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Added a log for files played so people can check what songs have played so far and at what times.

Comment

Pure M3U for the mobile users out there:
                              M3U
                              If the site seems spammy or something, I'm sorry. It's the only one I could find with anonymous uploading and didn't use flash (since I'm on mobile, as well).

P.S: If the file is deleted because of inactivity, just PM me and I'll upload a new one
                              Last edited by DSRaymoo; 03-26-2013, 11:41 PM.
                              In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
                              Eh?
                              -aalewis, Professional Quote Maker
                              I deliver my Truth hot and hard.
                              -Stephen Colbert

Comment

Working...
                              X