X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topaz and Me

So yeah. Shit's been solved. We're on good terms again.

We're working on fixing relations between the two servers/communities/whateverthefuck so to anyone who still has hard feelings, I ask that you either try to reconsider or to keep it to yourself from now on.

Don't really want a big deal coming from this, but yeah.

I entered expecting a fanfic.
    I leave disappointed.

Comment

im actually happy

Comment

Holy sh*t.
        Thank god this happened.

Comment

Sorry if my first reply sounded like a douche, but I kinda expected this to happen sooner or later.
          Now onto my actual reason for another reply: Does this mean that we will see Topaz again on the server? Or is that damage permanent and you are trying to form new bonds instead of attempting to mend old ones?

Comment

Hmmm... ok then.
            怨霊も恐れ怯む少女 ~ 古明地さとり

Satori Komeiji

I can read your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeyjay View Post
              Sorry if my first reply sounded like a douche, but I kinda expected this to happen sooner or later.
              Now onto my actual reason for another reply: Does this mean that we will see Topaz again on the server? Or is that damage permanent and you are trying to form new bonds instead of attempting to mend old ones?
              She's welcome back on our server but she won't have a rank, though from the way our talks progressed it didn't sound like she had much interest in coming back on our server anyway.

Comment

At least you made amends. To be honest, harboring all these ill feelings towards someone who can't react (very often) seemed cowardly, as if we were just talking behind her back. Better to ask for forgiveness and live and let live.

Comment

Well, to be fair she was bothering us a lot outside of the server...

Comment

But still, better to man up and make amends than to let a feud potentially destroy a community.

Comment

Mario I'm sorry but I don't think you are informed of what the situation even was. You're making it sound like Topaz was the victim when in reality it was literally a 2-sided situation where both sides needed to "man up" and "make amends."

Comment

As the Huge Metal Fan that I am, I am always glad there is communication.

I dont even know what happened, nor do I care beyond the fact that I see this "Topaz" name on a lot of our building projects. Someone who's contributed so much should have a better place in out hearts than disdain if we can help it. People talked, It was helped, and because of that, we can all crack open a pineapple and partake of peace pizza.
                        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                          At least you made amends. To be honest, harboring all these ill feelings towards someone who can't react (very often) seemed cowardly, as if we were just talking behind her back. Better to ask for forgiveness and live and let live.
                          HAHAHAHahahaha you have NO Idea :P (I read this and laughed have a reaction vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsyzRUKwgng )
                          I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

I'm glad es no more fighting. I never held any kind of bitterness towards touhoucraft or Topaz or anyone really. Hehe but i don't think i'll ever go on THC again i just never felt welcome there and one of the mods was offering a reward to anyone who could kill me DX But i'll promise to be nice if i ever do go on THC again.

Comment

I like it here better the THC I didn't fit in so well with them also I don't know if it is just me but I watched a few of their YouTube videos and an owner that greifs players stuff I don't really appreciate as for remi I can't say he hasn't I just haven't caught him yet O.O

Comment

Working...
                              X