X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording Date for Gensokyo v2

Tentatively placing the official "deadline" as the last week of June. That being said, we have a LOT to do in the two months that gives us.

List of major things:
    • Rebuild entirety of Gensokyo map on the new world/port finished builds over. Currently, the area is builder and helper only access atm. (Porting of major locations should only be done with the consent/approval of Remi to make sure everything fits into place relativistically in terms of the map)
    • Finish SDM + Basement(Yes yes, I know, DemonllamaNinja)
    • Redo entirety of SA except AC Aand Parsee's bridge+fit new Chireiden in
    • Finish Makai world + builds relevant (Pandemonium's looking sexy!)
    • Remake Great Fairy Tree
    • Finish terraforming Hakugyokurou
    • Other things I'll remember over the course of the day

Any questions regarding the recording, preparation, and builds may be asked and discusse here.

edi: to staff: "/mvtp Gensokyo" to access the world

Edit 2: July 2nd. MARK THE DATE

What's the command to get to the new world again?

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
      Tentatively placing the official "deadline" as the last week of June. That being said, we have a LOT to do in the two months that gives us.

List of major things:
      • Rebuild entirety of Gensokyo map on the new world. (Builder and helper only access atm)
      • Finish SDM + Basement(Yes yes, I know, DemonllamaNinja)
      • Redo entirety of SA except AC Aand Parsee's bridge+fit new Chireiden in
      • Finish Makai world + builds relevant (Pandemonium's looking sexy!)
      • Remake Great Fairy Tree
      • Finish terraforming Hakugyokurou
      • Other things I'll remember over the course of the day

Any questions regarding the recording, preparation, and builds may be asked and discusse here.
      I'll help with whatever needs to be done.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

What of the other large scale builds? Specifically Tengu Village, Mayohiga, Heaven, and Ten Desires?

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
        What's the command to get to the new world again?
        /mvtp Gensokyo
        Last edited by Worstcase; 04-30-2013, 10:54 AM.

Comment

I was under the impression that most of those were done and just needed to be ported over (I should rephrase the first list item)

FINISH MAYOHIGA PLZ KTHXBYE

Comment

So Eientei is fine, Higan is fine, Youkai Mountain is fine, and the Myouren Temple on the Palanquin is fine?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei's being redone by JRH. Higan needs to be done after we port things into Gensokyo as it's not a building. Youkai Mountain is the same as Higan. I'm not sure what the story with Myouren Temple+Palanquin is going to be. Ask Scooterboo/Shimitty as they seem to be in charge of that

Comment

Also, about the minor builds, (Non-canon materials) will we be able to add them to the Gensokyo map if we have some ready?

I mean, Youkais have homes, too.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Depends on what you mean by non-canon. If you mean fanon builds, then no. If you mean simple "minor" builds such as character homes that aren't officially mentioned, it's a case-by-case basis and you'd need to have a staff take a look and get it approved by one of the tengus or myself.

Comment

Youkai Mountain is the same as Higan. I'm not sure what the story with Myouren Temple+Palanquin is going to be. Ask Scooterboo/Shimitty as they seem to be in charge of that
                    -Tengu Village will need a lot of terraforming wherever it's being placed before it's done due to it's unique features and it's the surrounding geography; but it's is pretty damn close to completion otherwise.
                    -Mayohiga is going "slowly", maybe Mamizou and I will work up the motivation to get it done eventually.
                    -Heaven is still a big WIP, I think Keychain said around 35% done? Whatever the number is, far from finished.
                    -Currently I'm really the only one working on the Myouren Temple/Graveyard/Tunnels and it's going slower than molasses. A lot is planned for it, but not much actually built. So far we only have the Dream Mausoleum done.

Comment

JaeyJay is showing interest in working on the Dragon Palace. Any idea what's happening with that?

Comment

Both me and Scooter have a Palanquin but neither is complete.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

JaeyJay is showing interest in working on the Dragon Palace. Any idea what's happening with that?
                          The Dragon Palace is the Lunar Capital according to a review with ZUN that Yuyu showed us.
                          Last edited by Keychain; 04-30-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Depends on what you mean by non-canon. If you mean fanon builds, then no. If you mean simple "minor" builds such as character homes that aren't officially mentioned, it's a case-by-case basis and you'd need to have a staff take a look and get it approved by one of the tengus or myself.
                            Alright, got you. Thanks.

Das Edits: Tengu Village, I say, is 90% done. I still don't have ideas for what to do on the roads surrounding the village. I could either add shops, residential areas, or get rid of it altogether.

Once that's done, I can jump in any build that needs help or make minor builds.
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-30-2013, 02:10 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Anyone working on the new Great Fairy Tree?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X