X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording Delayed

So due to several unforeseen circumstances and partial procrastination, I've decided that it's in the better interest of both staff and server that the video recording be delayed until I get back from my trip to Japan, which I leave for in less than two weeks. That being said, I'm tentatively putting the recording date for early september but nothing is final yet.

*facedesk*

Comment

Well, that will help with finishing more of Gensokyo.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

yeah it also means all the stress everyone felt over this was for nothing.

Comment

Lol trust me, if we didn't put it off I think half the staff would have mentally snapped. Permanently. Actually, some people, including me, were already snapping here and there.

Comment

Too late, we already snapped. but hey at least a trailer would be nice, and tell people who are waiting that it is being delayed. MoF would be cool to do for that, It's 90% done by now.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

So if the recording's being delayed what about the photo? on that note i also realized a little last minute that i need to know what time zone's we're talking about here. you said at 11 but is that in US eastern time?

Comment

A photo is probably the least important thing at any moment during this whole process.

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                  yeah it also means all the stress everyone felt over this was for nothing.
                  Okay so? Now we have tons of time to work on what needs to be worked on. The previous stress is obsolete because now we can all calm down and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
                    Okay so? Now we have tons of time to work on what needs to be worked on. The previous stress is obsolete because now we can all calm down and relax.
                    That's our Motto, isn't it? Calm down, relax, and take it easy :3
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

We haven't been taking it easy? BLASTPHEMY!
                      Everybody must relax (especially the builders) for a bit. We've gone to former hell and back working to finish everything but I think we all deserve a break.
                      Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Comment

@Kyouko
                        What's wrong with Former Hell? I'd say it's a great place to be, just as long as you don't piss off the locals.

Anyway, a delay can't be all that bad. It would allow people to relax and refine Gensokyo.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X