Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

implying the bigfoot case wasnt funny

Comment

@JR

That was what I was thinking. We've had some really good laughs from that guy. Of course you don't have to include them.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Yeah, but it's still technically attacking a user so I'd rather stay away from that sort of thing

Comment

@0:32 I see Negroes.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

So I was reading this thread and I was thinking that it was a good idea. I started to look through the images that have been posted when it hit me, that isn't how you spell anniversary.
            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 11-24-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

@Lunasa

wow
              I am at loss for words.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry sorry, I just noticed it and felt a great urge to point it out for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
                  that isn't how you spell anniversary.

Comment

Comment

Server Aniversery Video

Happy birthday Yukkuricraft ~ =3

Comment

needs moar explosions and danmaku

Comment

Spot the slightly obscured Patchy! Yeah... I have little to add to this.
                          I had intended on doing something for the 1 year anniversary. But, as I am only recent and not so well known, I felt that it might have seemed a bit out of the blue and not as appreciated as a video from Keychain, Katrix, or anyone else who actively makes videos on Yukkuricraft.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Personally I would love to see you releasing your own video. Lot's of other people have started doing it so that's no excuse really.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Well, it's much too late for a 1 year anniversary video. As for making an epic Yukkuricraft moment video like yours, Kat, I would have to be online quite often and actually be present for the moment. Knowing how Fate likes to play with me, I doubt that's going to happen.
                              And Survival is going to be reset once 1.7 bukkit finally arrives and I doubt there would be much point doing a Mindcrack-esque series before 1.7 bukkit hits.
                              And another problem. You said "lots of other people have started doing it". This can mean there could be an excess of Yukkuricraft videos. How could my content have a chance of standing out amongst the potential swamp of other videos?
                              Pessimistic rant aside, I feel that I need to get to know the people on the server better before I can really do a thing. I mean right now, everyone on mumble or on the server just ignores me or thinks of me as a scrub when I attempt to spark up a conversation or join in with one. And... and... Gah! Stop me from talking, please!

I'll just go to my usual corner of the forums now...
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Not to late yet. Remi haven't seen it yet. As for being online, while I say you are right here, do remember that we all have our different time zones. There have been times when I simply couldn't record something because I'm busy at that time. As for other people doing it. There are lot's of things that can help you with that. Personally I make long videos to capture the whole event. It doesn't have to stand out too much either as the ones that have started doing it aren't making too many at the moment.

As for you not being big enough on the server, that's no excuse. In fact one of the things I did very early on in the server was making videos. If you make video it might help you better integrate yourself into the community. Personally I think it's awesome that you decided to stay and try to integrate yourself into the server. There are so few that actually do.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X