X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~The Great Gensokyo Wars~

Well it's just an idea and I had mentioned it on mumble, but I thought that it would be a good idea to have, well, a Gensokyo war. And the weapons would be touhou items and the items would have different abilities depending on the touhou person. Like melon being named "Cirno's melon sword) with the ability to have a higher jump shoot snowballs sharpness ect. and maybe a golden block or something Marisa's hakkokuro with master-spark (shooting a large stream of snowballs) with flying ability maybe? Well you get the idea, I though it would be fun, you could make a room somewhere with a bunch of command blocks and each command block would give you the item with the abilities. well it's just an idea, and I thought tenko might have fun messing around with it.

Wouldn't be able to do custom weapons and such without texture packs. Otherwise, it's doable. Whether it happens or not will be determined by general interest, though.

Comment

If Laevateinn will be included, I will play.
      Jokes. This seems like an interesting idea. It makes me think of a minigame that I have gotten addicted to. King of the Golden Monocle on the PlayMindcrack server. It's a wild free-for-all PVP that has players spawn with random magical items for use in combat. These can range from an icicle shooting crystal to a meteor that shoots ghast fireballs to even a superpowered flame fist. That game primarily relies on its own plugin base in Bukkit along with a custom resource pack. Resource packs can be pushed to a game's client from a server but I'm not sure if that can been modified through Bukkit to be world/dimension based. If a resource pack can be implemented that way, the idea can be pulled off very easily.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-09-2014, 08:16 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I think it'd be a cool idea to go with. As long as everything is planned through and people can handle playing (semi)fairly, I'd roll with it.

-adjusts glasses- I do have knowledge on just about every weapon and meme weapon in the gensokyo universe. 8^B

Comment

I think we already would start a war with the amount of buildings all around in new survival (aka a Civ 5 game)

Comment

TRXD has declared war on Jenganor

Funny you should mention that... I have a whole squadron of infantry waiting outside your borders. The City of Myon will be mine!
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

As the ally of Trxd, I shall prepare the cavalry.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

" I do have knowledge on just about every weapon and meme weapon in the gensokyo universe. " - Ahrzayl

Does this mean I could get a chen-saw for a weapon? owo

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                  Resource packs can be pushed to a game's client from a server but I'm not sure if that can been modified through Bukkit to be world/dimension based. If a resource pack can be implemented that way, the idea can be pulled off very easily.
                  Late, but they most definitely can. Chen-saws, melonswords, goheis, amulets, and iron rings ahoy!

Comment

Working...
                  X