X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Newer Event?

So... We've had pay the bill a while back, and not really an event since then. So I might as well make one.

In a temporary world, time will be halted, at midnight. The sun will not rise. The world will be temporary for 2 months.(Staff can decide on the time actually)

In this world, player's would spawn with 10 blocks of glowstone, since day does not pass, you need glowstone to grow your crops. The world would also be hardcore. (We can do that if I remember correctly....) The first person or team to slay the enderdragon wins. To have proof you have won, place a sign on the endportal, list the team that killed it, or just the one person, lock the sign, and finish the competition. Prize can be decided by staff. (I guess that's actually 3 temporary worlds, the nether, overworld, and end.)

Looks like I'm mainly in charge of future events.
    I couldn't host any lately because I was moving and I'm finally getting my Internet next week.

Your idea is good, but there are some loopholes in there.
    For example: team size, else once the dragon is dead you could have as many team members for the price as you want.
    Balance and fairness is very important. Just talk to me again once I have my internet.

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

Working...
    X