X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

⑨ Day Plans. We gotta do something!

So next Tuesday is ⑨/⑨/2014. This is a very special day in the Touhou community, and as of yet, our server has no plans.

So any suggestions?

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Ice
    Everything

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turn everything to ice.

Not just in Gensokyo, but creative and survival as well.

Then when the day is gone, just roll back the server.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

We should sacrifice players to the ice god so the she will be pleased and grant us the power of cold. HAIL CIRNO!!

Comment

I simple Cirnoization of gensokyo should be fine.
          sigpic

Comment

Ice everything, put ⑨'s everywhere. What if you changed the announcements to BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA?

Comment

we could do a feasible with firework displays and small events through out the day

Comment

Originally posted by yuuka View Post
                we could do a feasible with firework displays and small events through out the day
                Brilliant! A festival with icerwork displays and ice events and watermelon stands and ice sculptures and snowball fights and hell freezing over and san tasu ichi wa hachi and udon o tabetai and atai wa saikyou and frozen frogs and bakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakaba kabakabakabaka for 9 hours, 9 minutes, 9 seconds, 9 deciseconds, 9 centiseconds, 9 milliseconds, 9 microseconds, 9 nanoseconds, 9 picoseconds, 9 femtoseconds, 9 attoseconds, 9 zeptoseconds, and 9 yoctoseconds.

Comment

We should put bebatch's house in gensokyo. The team building excerise house. xD

Comment

Working...
                  X